P r i m r o s e

[NO ONE'S POV]

It's been a week since that incident and Krystal kept herself from the crowd especially from that love terrorist, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon would always bug Krystal and would call her everything he wants to. He's been calling her Stupid, Madgirl, and Old Lady. But what makes Krystal stomach's flutter is when Taeyeon calls her Thornless Rose.

Even though Taeyeon seems annoying for her, Krystal acknowledge him due to the fact that he's been her first friend in college. Taeyeon would tutor her in her assignments, joins her in the cafeteria every lunch, and he's willing to take her home every single day.

Krystal would always talks about her problem with Taeyeon. How she finds her Math teacher boring, how her teacher in English mispells the word camouflage. How she would sleep in her History class if the topic is not about Napoleon Bonaparte. In conclusion, Krystal talks to Taeyeon about everything. And Taeyeon never gets tired of her.

Taeyeon is amused by the figure in front of her. They were in the cafeteria and Krystal talks about how she loves Physics and will do anything to be the next Marie Curie. Taeyeon laughs at her and promised that he will be her number one fan.

They talk endlessly and forgot the time. It is time to go and Taeyeon offered to walk her home.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Krystal asked out of nowhere.

"I do not... Before." Taeyeon replied.

"What makes you change your mind?" Krystal stares at him.

"You." Taeyeon wanted to say.

"Hey answer me." Krystal said.

"Do you believe in miracles?" Taeyeon said suddenly.

Krystal nodded her head.

"What makes you believe in it?" Taeyeon crossed his brow.

"Because I believe that learning can make you do anything."

"And why is that?"

"I believe that learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins." Krystal answered.

Taeyeon is in awe of this beautiful girl beside her. He's really curious about her. There is something in her that made him mesmerize more.

"Have you fall in love?" Taeyeon asked her again.

"I do. Infact, I don't fall out of it." Krystal smiled.

Taeyeon is curious. He is so attracted to her like a magnet to a coin.

"To whom then?"

"He's my senior. My schoolmate at my former school and he studies here." Krystal cheerfully said.

"Tell me more about him." Taeyeon smiled.

He doesn't feel good at all. Though he can't explain what is it, he felt a thousand knives cut deep into his heart.

Taeyeon learned that Krystal's love is his friend. He's handsome and quite taller than Taeyeon. He's an amazing person, but he also know that he is a player. And he won't tell Krystal that, of course.

"White Tulip." Taeyeon sighed.

Taeyeon, being the president of the drama club makes him popular not only with his looks but also through his acting. He participated in many plays in and outside of the country. That popularity makes him as the number one richest teenager in Korea. 

He's witty and adorkable to the people who knows him well. He's an introvert type of person. Has compassion for arts and music and is a very known soccer player during high school. He stopped playing due to personal reason that makes a very important person in his life gone.

Taeyeon is attracted to flowers. That's the only thing that would remind him of her.

Taeyeon loves flowers as much as Krystal hated it. 

Krystal thinks of flowers as the most disgusting things on Earth that God has created.

It is the only thing that her first love gave to her before he disappeared.

"Primrose." She mumbled.