Vampire Goddess 5

Taehyung took his time packing al his necessity before he escapes. Or more like elope with Lisa and their little baby bunny. His father is not in the mansion for the ritual. Its has to be made by the predecessor king before he passes his throne to his successor. This means he have the mansion all to himself. Maids are also not here. They dont live here and they only come to the house when they are needed. Theyre fast afterall so there's no need to stay in the house.

Lisa is now focused on scrutinizing every pieces his room have. Sniffing the doorknob, tasting the cologne, and checking every drawer. Then she came to open the undies and boxers drawer. Taehyung already gave up long time ago in scolding this 3 year old lady. Yes 3-year-old or younger. He just slumped himself on his bed pouting at every move of the goddess with crossed arms.

"Oh! What's this. It looks like a bat" Lisa picked Taehyung's favorite black, batman printed brief. Yup favorite, then she raised it like a flag and sniffed it.

"Yah! Stop it! Perv!" Taehyung stood up and hurriedly grabbed his precious underwear.

"Perv? What is that" Lisa looked up with a cute puppy eyes, innocently asked the meaning of perv.

"Ah. Uhm... that means per.. per... pretty. Ha - ha - ha" he faked a laugh. How could he taint this girl's innocence. He already had a hard time trying to make this girl understand that a woman's body is different from a man's. Did her teacher not taught her the reproductive system? She said shes from another world but didn't say which one. Taehyung was sure it not human world.

"Really, i like it. Call me perv from now on" oh my Gosh. He don't know but he felt like he has the responsibility of taking care of this girl. Since the first time he saw her at the river side. This is the first, he felt this. Like he doesn't want this girl to get hurt.

Taehyung came back to his senses from spacing out when he felt her poking his chest.
"I still don't understand why you do not have melons" she said. See? This girl needs to be educated but he cant. He already did a whole lecture a while ago but she just caught some. Hes not good at teaching. Yes lisa has a father but he wears clothes over clothes over clothes. And he barely visits her. Like twice a year?

Lisa's stomach growled. Ah yes, she haven't eaten anything since last night. He grabbed her hand dragging her to their kitchen leaving the bunny who is lost in his carrot world, happily eating his carrots . "Come on, you must be hungry"