Vampire Goddess 4

*sighs*
"Seriously, thats the nth time you heaved a sigh today. Whats the matter?" Taehyung asked or more like complained. He is currently packing his things but i dont know why. Is he going somewhere?
He stared at me expecting an answer.

"I just miss kookie" i said. I didn't realize i missed him until now. He's been my companion since birth. Hes like my partner in crime.
I heard him scoff.

"If you are hungry, you can grab a kookie from the magical box while i pack here." He said with a smooth voice.

"He is not a food" i pouted and crossed my arms trying to defend my kookie.

I heard him scoff " i am here, yet u miss another  creature?"

"But he is different! Wait i can summon him, right? Ive read this trick from the book  ive read but never tried"

"wow, you really want to summon other guy here? Am i bot enough"

"But kookie is so huggable, i miss hugging him"

"You can just hug me"

"But you're busy"

I answered back and raised my hand infront. And recited the spell.
"Bogoshipda bogoshipda bogoshipda bogoshipda"

*taehyung*
I really dont like the thought of having other guys around Lisa. I just feel like i want to protect her and mark her as mine. But what can i do of she wants to be with other guys? I just watched as Lisa chanted a spell then a ring of light formed in front of her. More like a portal. Then a fluffy creature appeared or shall i say fell with a loud *thud*.
"Ouch" the creature cried in agony. That must really hurt.
When lisa said he is huggable, she is not lying. He is so fluffy. I want to hug him too. And of course he is different. He is a fluffing bunny! A cute and very fluffy one.

"Who the hell summoned me without my permission! Im gonna squish you alive!" The cute creature shouted. Well his attitude doesn't suit his features. But then again, him tryingto sound scary is funny. It just made him even cuter.

"It worked!" Lisa clapped and jumping in her place.

"Omg Lisa! You're alive! I miss you so much!" I felt a little jealous when the bunny jump on her. Of course i should be jealous. I want a hug too. Aish. I just pouted internally.