You scare him

Arin: Today leaked with pranking opportunity, Arin and Dan were playing a virtual reality horror game. Obviously Arin was the one who was going to be wearing the headset since Dan doesn't do horror, not that you blame him. You felt evil today so you decided you wanted to fuck with your boyfriend.

You sat on the grump couch and snuggled into Arin's side, luring him into a false sense of security. They started the episode and you realized there was going to be a facecam, things just got like 1000 times better. (reader you so evil ;3) You suddenly snuck out of Arin's grip.

"What the hell Y/N? Why did you move?"

"Because I don't want to be hit in the face by your thrashing and fidgeting." It was true though, he was pretty jumpy, not as jumpy as Dan but pretty close.

You looked at Dan and it seemed that you two had the same idea. The game was pretty scary overall, now was the time for action. You put your finger to your lips, signaling Dan to not say anything. You snuck off the couch and went behind him.

"Oh God, is that Y/N or Dan." Dan couldn't hold it in and started laughing out loud, Arin figured that it was you behind the couch.

"Y/n, I can hear you shuffling in the background and it's freaking me out." You went silent and held completely still.

"Y/N don't scare me!"

You were directly behind him when you suddenly grabbed his sides and made an inhuman sound. He let out a less than manly shriek and ripped off the headset. Dan was laughing so hard he was snorting.

"OKAY I AM JUST GOING TO PLAY WITHOUT THE HEADSET SINCE EVERYONE'S FUCKING WITH ME RIGHT NOW!" You smiled at him, attempting to look innocent. He glared at you and continued playing.

You made a pouty face and started doing your little kitten act. You climbed up and sat on his lap and rubbed against his chest, all while making cat noises.

"Y/N stop, you're going to get me killed." Of course you didn't stop, you wanted some loving.

"Y/N I am literally trying to fight off some crazy bitch trying to stab me with a kitchen knife." You couldn't care less. He finally sighed and gave in, he lifted his arms so you could sit in his lap with his arms around you.

"You are so needy Y/N."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Nope."

"Yep." Dan rolled his eyes.

"Girls you're both pretty now shut up. Don't need you two making babies on camera."

"Shut up Jewfrow." You both said in unison.

Danny: It was your day off so you and Dan decided to have a fun day at home. You decided to play hide and seek, a game you were pretty good at. It was your turn to hide and you decided to hide under the bed, it was so original. You were trying to hold in your giggles as Dan passed the bed multiple times without even thinking to look underneath.

This was the 5th time he was at the bed before he stopped and looked around.

"Princess, where are you?"

You decided to fuck with him, you grabbed onto his foot and pulled it toward you. You heard him scream and he soon fell down. He looked at you.

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Peek a boo :3"

"Oh I'll 'peek a boo' you right up your cooter." He growled playfully as he scooped you up and nibbled your neck.