16

As expected, the graze on my knuckles barely bled when he put me on the counter top and wrapped my hand in bandages. His face when he was concentrating was quite funny.

"You need to look after yourself better," Taehyung gently kisses my knuckles. "I'm not going to be here for you forever, you know."

"Sure," I roll my eyes and jump off. "You don't have the heart to leave me."

"I thought you are tired?" Taehyung, unknowingly, changes the conversation. "You practically fell asleep on my shoulder only a couple minutes ago."

"I am," I admit, yawning. "But I don't want to go to sleep just yet."

"Why are you so stubborn?" Taehyung ruffles my hair, his unique box-like smile showing. "How about we watch Running Man until we fall asleep?"

"Are you not going to ask me about what happened?" I ask nervously, I'm not ready to explain. "About my uncle?"

"If you wanted me to know you would have told me by now," Taehyung throws himself onto the sofa. "I'm not going to force you, Y/N."

"Are you even real?" I ask, pretending to be in disbelief. "This Taehyung boy can't possibly exist."

"Funny," he says monotonously, but he's still smiling. "I must be an alien of some sort."

"I do appreciate you, Taehyung," I say, sitting down next to him. "Thank you, for everything."

"Where has all of this come from?" Taehyung nudges my shoulder. "You're talking to me as if I'm on my deathbed."

"I'm just saying," I pout, turning my face away. "Forget I said anything."

"Is the cold Y/N expressing her feelings towards me?" Taehyung puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to his chest. "You don't have a crush on me, do you?"

"Of course not!" I elbow him in the stomach, earning a scoff. "Don't get ahead of yourself, you're not my type."

"My heart has stopped beating," Taehyung grabs his shirt and sighs dramatically. "How am I going to live with this rejection?"

"Stop it," I hush, seeing that Running Man is starting. "It's beginning."

"You love me really," Taehyung whispers in my ear, his hot breath hitting my neck. "You're in love with your best friend."

"I am not," I lie, folding my arms. "Now shut up, I'm trying to watch the show."