Adoption Day

*Madison's POV*

I wake up and get dressed. Time to get my hopes shattered again. I'm only 4 but man what a life I had. "Children downstairs now. A couple is coming in 20 minutes for a girl under 10." I groan and get a granola bar. Then I see my twin Olivia. "Hi sissy. Maybe today we'll be adopted." She says. "Hey shorties. Another day you too are rejected. Haha" We turn to see 9 year old Jessica picking on us. "Get in line girls. Youngest first. They're here. Olivia and Madison are first." Wendy the adoption lady says. We go into the interview room. There's two guys. "Hi. Awe. You're twins. What are your names?" The brunette asks. "I'm Madison and this is Olivia. You can tell us apart because I wear pink and she wears purple." I say. "How old are you and what do you like?" The blonde asks. "We're 4. I like purple and teal. I love kitties and chocolate. And Disney." Liv says. "Same but Pink and Turquoise." The nod and we leave.
*Olivia's POV*
I smile as me and Maddie plays. Just then Wendy announces. "Madison and Olivia pack your bags and go to the door." We do and see the guys who interviewed us. "Ready to go girls?" We nod.

*Mitch's POV*
I look at my husband as we drive home. "So what do we call you?" Maddie asks. "I'm Mama Mitch. And he's Father Scott. You have three moms and four dads." I say. Me and Scott has been for two years and decided to adopt. I'm 28 and he's 29.

*Scott's POV*
We get home. I made sure there were two bedrooms set up because I knew Mitch would talk me into two girls. Didn't expect twins so lucky everything is white. Their rooms are right across from each other. Since it's the band house everyone lives here. "Okay girls we'll go shopping later but we're in a band and we all live in one house. They're your other parents. So just a warning they're crazy." They nod We grab their four small bags. As soon as Mitch opens the door we hear a squeal. "They're back. Guys what's her name?! How old?! OMG TWINS?!?! YAY" The girls hide behind me. "Kirstin! Calm down. We'll explain in a moment."