Chapter 4-Slutty Impressions

I leaped out of my cozy bed, two minutes before my alarm went off. That, my friend, is uber rare. The first thing I done was shower to freshen up. I styled my hair into a messy ponytail after drying it. My plan was kicking in. Basically I'm going to look like a slut and make Noah and Blondie jealous. I put on my tight black shorts, stocking tights and Nirvana crop top. To finish it off i drew on a thick eyeliner and slicked on some matte red lipstick. Archie got me breakfast this morning, a croissant and a large chocolate creme from Starbucks.

I went to my locker as i revised the second part of the plan. Make friends with Blake and Louis, the school's bad boys. Noah and Blondie didnt seem to like them so it was perfect. Even better again their lockers were opposite mine.

I'm suddenly snapped from my daze as a hand forcefully hits my locker; making me jump. I turn to be greeted by Blondie and Noah, not looking too happy. Blondie looks me up and down, belittling me as Noah has this intimidating stare on plastered on his face.

"What are you wearing?" Noah growls in my ear. By now his hand is above my shoulder and my back is against the locker.

"N-Nothing..." I stutter quickly before I realizing what I said.

"Exactly" Blondie jumps in. "Go change."

"No!-" I stand my ground. "I'm comfortable and confident in my attire!" I stamp away to class, just as I reach the door Blondie grabs my wrist and yanks me backward. I fall straight onto my butt, whimpering in pain. Blondie chuckles, Noah crouches down beside me.

"Who are you trying to impress?" he asks.

"Well Noah, not you. Reality check the world doesn't revolve around you!"

"I dont know about you Noah but she sure as hell impressed me." Blondie smirked.

Noah smirked but it quickly went flat.

"Be careful B." he growled.

x x x

Noah nor Blondie bothered me for the first period. When lunch rolled around I noticed Blake and Louie came in. They walked in my direction so I get up and make it look as if i was heading to the bathrooms. They were a couple feet behind me as I tripped over my own foot and dropped the pile of books that rest in my arms.

"Oh shit!" I mumble, while bending over to pick up my books.

I turn around to see the two boys smirking. Not good enough.

"Oh hey, could you guys tell me when swim training starts?" I flutter my eyelashes.

"Of course Babe. I'll show you, we're just headed there. " Blake slings his arm around my waist. Why was this a good idea again?

I walked in between them to the pool, when we go there i was greeted by Noah and Coach Dillon. My face burnt crimson, my heart sped up and a thirst for oxygen filled me.

Calm, you can do this.

"Are you on the swim team?" I asked turning to face Blake and Louie.

"I am-" Louie replied smoothly "Blake isn't"

I continue conversation with Blake and Louie; noticing Coach and Noah hadn't left yet. The conversation was easy flowing. The main topic was music. Turned out we liked the same bands; Nirvana, Bring Me The Horizon and Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I wonder what it would have been like if I got to know Noah and Blondie like this.

"Well, I gotta get ready for PE.-" I sighed "Maybe I'll see you around."

"Actually we're gonna skip next class, wanna join us?" Blake smirked.