Chapter 10: CHARACTERS ^^

BLACK EXILE ROYALTY GANG

Boss Princess- True name, Eden Joy Palaña. The Leader of the group. Kpop lover.Super Kind and good Leader. Pretty. 14 years old. The oldest in the group.

DauntlessShadowHaunter~ True name Vince Ganzon, Hot and handsome but a Mysteriouys type. Loves to read. Carlynne's or Monster Boyfie.

Cassanova Princess~ True name, Shayne Nathaniel Rodriguez, Prim's Bestfriend. 14 years old. A playgirl in the group.Loves to eat. Half Japanese 1/4 korean and 1/4 Filipin.She also the makulit type of girl.Gorgeous rgirl.

Queen of Pain~ True name, Prim Alice Styles, Half Japanese 1/4 British 1/4 Filipina. Loves to eat. Serious Type sometimes makulit.Cute and pretty Girl. Shayne's Bestfriend.14 years old.Love to play.

Monster Princess~ True name, Carlynne Gamale. Half Korean Half Filipina. 14 years old Vince's Girlfriend.Gorgeous and the sexiest one.She loves to Dance.

Lovely Kashmir ~ True name, Beverly Dagala. The cutest among the group.A small one.14 years old, Loves to write.NBSB ^^ She is Half Korean and Half Filipina.

Black Swift~ Real name, Princess Parco, Jeana's Parco.14 years old. The cute one and pretty.Loves to read and Kpop lover.A makulit one.Half Korea and Filipina.

Death Rose~ Real name, Jeana Marie Parco.The baby in the group.The cute and pretty.Have a cute voice.The members is over protective of her because she is baby in the group.

THREE PRINCE ^^

Jay Clark Gonzales~ The leader of the group.The makulit in the group.Nice, Handsome and Hot. He is also a smart guy.Have a huge crush of Prim and he also a best enemy. 14 years old. Half Korean

Raven Kang~ the 2nd Prince. The cute and handsome guy.Smart guy. Varsity player.He is sporty.Shayne's Crush and also Rave. 14 years old.Half Japanese 1/4 American and 1/4 Filipino.

Richmond Narita~

The Third Prince.Cute and Cassanova.Jeana's Crush..Love to fling with other girls.14 Years old. Half Korean.

OTHER CHARACTERS:

Rose Styles: Prim's Mom

Thony Styles: Prim's Dad

Joana Rodriguez: Shayne's Mom also Rose's Business partner

Gab Rodriguez: Shayne's Dad

Princess Ganzon: Vince's sister

*******

Meron pa pong characters na dadating. Hehehehe.

Yung iba po, hindi ko na sinali, malalaman niyo rin naman po.

Hehehe. Meron kasi nag suggest sakin nito eh. So, I dedicated this to here Ü

Please po. Vote niyo po and Conment.

Thanks for inspiring me guys.

Laaab yah!

COMMENT.VOTE.AND BE A FAN!

~KhalilaStyles ü