Jimin POV

I felt my hand get sweaty as i smiled at Keyron. She may look like a big jerk, but really, she is a sweet little girl looking for friends. Wait, do i... Like her? No way! She could not like me!! What am i saying! I hit my head as i looked away my face heating up. All of a sudden the bell rang. "Well.. i should go and walk around." Keyron said as she left. "Come back soon!" I said. I covered my mouth. "Someone likes Keyron.." Jin smirked. "Okay maybe alittle." I said. "You mean alot!!" Seyin said smiling. "Okay i do..." I admitted leaning on the door. "Already? its only been her second day... well... She does like you back though." Jin said.

Keyron POV

I walked down the hall putting my hands in my pockets. "There she is!" A female's voice was heard. I ignored the voice as i continued walking. All of a sudden my head slammed on the wall. the bell rang as she halls became silent. "Ouch..." I groaned as i looked up and three girls were standing there with angry faces. "You are the girl that took Jimin from us!" One of them said. "Okay so...have a problem?" I said rolling my eyes. I felt a hard slap on my cheek. I didnt want to fight back so i just stood there taking the hit. "You really are pissing me off ya know..." A girl said. "I dont care..." I said. The girl rolled her eyes as she kneed me in the face. Again.. I didnt fight back.

Third person POV

Keyron let herself get beaten up as she didnt go to any of her classes. All the boys got worried and searched for her. Jungkook went to The roof only to find a girl laying on the ground. "Keyron!!!" He yelled as he ran to her. Keyron coughed blood falling off her lip. "What happened to you, wait hold on!" Jungkook pulled out his phone calling The gang. "I cant explain!! She is hurt, Hurry!" He yelled. After awhile the boys and Seyin came. "Oh my gosh!" Seyin covered her mouth. Jimin started to cry. "Keyron!" He said. Keyron forced herself to get up only to be caught by Rap Monster. "Im fine you guys..." She groaned as she made him let go of her. "Im Just gonna... call my...my..." Keyron teared up as she limped away. "Who..?" Jin looked at them. They all shrugged. Keyron called her maid.

"Sereie can y-you please come an-and get me." Keyron's voice was shaky.

"Of course! Im on my way!" She said. Keyron leaned on a tree waiting. A red car drove up in the parking lot. Sereie quickly helped Keyron up and into the car. They drove to the house as she helped Her inside. "Do you need anything!" Sereie said. "No... Im just gonna go to my room." Keyron said as she walked up the stair and into her room.