"I....I..." TaeHyung took a deep breath in before saying it. "I quit BTS!!!" He yelled making the whole room gasp. "Goodbye!!"He got up and left. "I Quit too!" A voice said as Jimin looked over at Jungkook. At the end...Everyone Quit leaving Jimin to a table alone. Jimin bursted down to tears. The place went wild some girls texting, some cried, some screamed and broke down. Keyron heard it all and gasped. "No....More...BTS?? No More Army..?" She teared up. "No, No, No!!" She fell to her knees in tears. "Its all my fault!! All of it!" She cried. "Im sorry...Jimin..." She whispered as she heard two girls."Look what Jimin got me!" She showed another girl a diamond Necklace.

Flashback~

"Here Keyron, This is for you!" Jimin said handind her a diamond necklace. "Wow! Thanks Jimin! Its so pretty!" Keyron giggled.

"Isnt...That the same necklace he...gave me?" Keyron asked herself as she continued watching. She was hurt deep inside but she stayed strong and threw away the necklace he gave her. "I dont need anyone.." I said making myself look more goth. The boys hung out with new boy bands. TaeHyung joined ASTRO. Jungkook and RapMonster joined GOT7 and the others got good jobs. Jin worked as a chef. Suga became a solo.. Hobi became a fan of Suga and became good friends again. Jimin tried to connect the boys again, But failed. Keyron started to become a Emo...She hated everything and everyone. She broke the rules and got in major troubles.

No More BTS
No More ARMY
No More Songs
No More Concerts
No More TaeHyung
No More Jungkook
No More Hobi
No More Jin
No More Suga
No More RapMonster
No More Jimin
No More Friends...

.

No More K-POP for what so ever BTS

[Sorry if they seem shorter now!]