bilnd-sided

Palette's POV

    How could I be so blind!, I questioned. Goth stood in front of me with a confused look. I kept making him cry, I even heard him cry but I didn't do a single thing about it. My mind turned every thought I had into guilt. I hugged goth tightly and spoke. "I'm so sorry, gothy" I apologized. He was really confused by my actions but i'm guessing that he doesn't know why i'm saying sorry.
    "What are you talking about, pal?" he asked. I let go of him and tipped my hat down to cover my eyes for shame. His face was twisting with confusion as I continued to shame myself. I stopped feeling guilty and reminded myself that the past is in the past, i'm now in the present. I grabbed goth's hand as I dragged him to the bedroom. After I opened the door, the remaining dust that was left on goth's scarf had flew off.
    "We should get to sleep" I said soothingly. He nodded with a smile. I let go of his hand as I went to get clothes for goth. There was nothing his size, every shirt I had looked like a dress for goth. A shirt and shorts is what I had found for him. My mind started to wander and fill with thoughts of goth in them.
    My nose bled again, wiping it on the same blood that I noted to wash. I took the clothes off the hangers from my closet and folded them over my arm. Goth sat on the bed, waiting for me to return, his blush completely gone. I handed goth the clothes and he blushed bright. He probably knew that they were too big for him.
    He hesitated but took the clothes from me as he headed to the bathroom. I got myself some pajamas, my shirt was white with colorful paint splatters all over. I wore rainbow bottoms as well. Goth soon came out of the bathroom. The shirt came down to his mid-thigh bone as it was one of my white shirts I wear under my jacket. A pair of old swimming shorts that I wore when I was about 3 looked like short-shorts on him. Before I could nose bleed, I covered my nose. He came over to me and asked.
    "Hey are you really ok?" he asked. "You've been acting like this the whole time since i've been back" he explained....

Goth's POV

    He's been acting like this the whole time. I looked over to his clock on the bed side table. It read 12:11. He shook his head yes as he gave me a bright smile. I smiled back. Palette went to the left side of the bed as I went to the right.
    When we laid down, palette grabbed my waist and started to cuddle up into my back. I blushed as he put the covers over us. Small snoring came from palette as he hugged me tighter. My eyes grew heavy as they closed and surrendered to slumber. I awoke at 2:00. Palette was hugging me tightly so I couldn't go anywhere. I giggled happily as I turned into his chest. My eyes closed for the second time only to wake up in sunlight. Palette looked down at me with a fully flushed face.
    Our faces were inches apart but it looked like palette didn't want to let go. I blushed as I looked into his starry eyes. He held me close when the door opened hurriedly. "Pally!, why haven't you been answering my calls!" dream yelled. Dream soon noticed our position. Dream blushed but had a slight smirk but barely noticeable. Palette pretended to be asleep as he pulled me closer to his chest. I acted asleep to. Dream sighed happily as he watched palette cuddle me.
    He closed the door after walking out. Palette finally opened his eyes and kissed my forehead. I giggled a bit as he gave me a smile. But this smile was different......I had never seen him smile so lovingly and so...so handsomely. He kissed me. But more passionately. I kissed back and dream came in once again. Palette noticed and shot up straight.
    "O-oh!, mom!...um, I didn't know that you were coming over!" he exclaimed. Dream only laughed mischievously.
    "You're lucky I didn't take a picture of my little boys first kiss" he then smiled mischievously. F-first kiss?!, I thought.
    "N-not exactly..." palette spoke softly.
    "Ohhhh~ really~" dream spoke childishly. "Tell me~, have you been sneaking pretty girls in during highschool~".....

Palette's POV

    W-what?!?! Why would he think that?!. "NO!" I shouted, my face full of orange and yellow. I grabbed goth by the shoulders and buried my face in his chest with embarrassment. Dream giggled happily as he left the room.
    "U-um...pal...could you...u-um.." his voice was stuttering and his face was a bright lavender. I realized my lewd action and pulled away with my hands up in defense.
    "Well, I think we should go meet my mom in the living room...." I spoke awkwardly as I look away from him. He nodded as he got up from the bed.  He went to the bathroom again to get dressed as I went to my closet for mine. I got in my usual clothing and goth came out in his. We walked out into the living room to see dream happily watching tv.
    He looks innocent and young, as if he hadn't had a child or even knew what anything bad was. He's, um, a lot more of a sinner then most think. I caught him looking at dreams at 3 in the morning and you don't want to know what type. We sat on the couch with him and smiled when ink slammed the door open.
    "How dare you see our baby without me!" ink yelled with error behind him. Well, now their both here. Gotta say....goth's parents are way more embarrassing......