A SUGGESTION ON WGM❤️

It was late at night and EXID was still practicing for a concert tomorrow. All the EXID members knew their leader, Solji would be watching the concert on the backstage. So they wanted to show her that they have improved a lot on their vocals. The girls were practicing hard until their manager came in and called out the maknae of the group, Junghwa.

<JUNGHWA'S P.O.V>

I was in of practice when the manager called me out and asked me a suggestion that made my eyes become wild.

MANAGER: I got a request from a very famous variety show. They wants you to be in the show.

My eyes got bigger because mostly the variety problems wanted Hani or Solji in their program. I tooked time relaxing my frightened heart.

JUNGHWA: What kind of variety show is it? 

MANAGER: The program is We Got Married!!!

I opened my eyes much more bigger this time. I couldn't believe it. Me in We Got Married! It didn't make sense! 

MANAGER: I think this is a chance for you to let people know who you are. Not everyone knows that you are a member of EXID.

That was right. Not many people knows that I am an idol.

MANAGER: I asked you first because you don't go in to a lot of variety programs compare to your members.

I hesitated a bit.

JUNGHWA: I will be doing the program.

MANAGER: That is GREAT!!! But, please don't tell your members yet. Because there is no answer from your " fake husband", yet.

I felt my cheek blushed as he rolled his tongue at the word fake husband.

JUNGHWA: Who is my fake husband?

MANAGER: For that I am not allowed to tell you. Now it's all done. You can go and practice now!

It seemed like he was trying to run away from me. I sighed. It's only a variety show but why am I feeling so nervous??

<MEANWHILE IN BTS DORM> 

It was very noisy inside the dorm because the members got a day off tomorrow. And than suddenly the manager came in.

<JUNGKOOK P.O.V>

It was weird because the manager told me and the rest of the members that he will not disturb us for the whole day.

MANAGER: Guys, I know you guys are angry at me but, there is really a good news for Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: What is the good news?

MANAGER: There was a call from a variety show called We Got Married, and they asked if you can be the " new husband". And for your information, your fake wife already said she is going to do the show.

All the members looked at me. It was my dream to go to We got Married but I didn't knew the chance would come this fast. I needed time to think. 

JUNGKOOK: Yes, Iw oils do the show.

After 20 minutes later, when manager hung tried to stand up, Jin hung caught manager's arm.

JIN: Whi is our maknae's fake wife?

MANAGER: Well...... I am not allowed to tell you that....?

J-HOPE: Then just give us a hint, please~~~

MANAGER: Alright!! So, she is 2 years older than Jungkook and she is the maknae of the group. So, I gave you guys two hints. Now I should get going. Byeeee~

After we all said goodbye to our manager we stated to talk. Who is going to be my fake wife?

I thought and thought. 

But then I whispered to myself, ' It can be EXID Junghwa!💕'