Chapter 19 I Love U

Aish I said waking up. It's another school timeu. Honey Taehyung is waiting for you outside! Eomma shouted. Taehyung? I thought. As I was getting ready I decided to change my style I'll be letting my hair down instead of pony tail and wear the make up that my mom gave me I don't know why but it's time to change, as I went downstairs my parents were shock. You look so pretty Appa said with a smile. Appa Eomma I decided to change my look I said. You look gorgeous dear Taehyung is waiting outside with his car Eomma said. Ok Eomma Appa goodbye love u I said. Love u too they both said. Ah y/n your- Taehyung cut his own words and was pretty shock. What's the matter everyone is shock with my new look I said and giggled. L-let's go Taehyung said.

Taehyung's POV

While I was waiting for y/n I was texting Jimin hyung for advices what advices? Secret ;). Ah y/n your- I cut my own words. Y/n looks hot! I mean ehem pretty..... Well she was pretty before but now she even more prettier. Yah did you hear me? Y/n asked. Y/n why are you shaking my heart? Sigh. L-let's go I said. Why did I stuttered? Am I that in love with her I can't even talk straight Jesus.

End Of POV

While I was walking with Taehyung people are in shock. Oh my god is that y/n? She looks so pretty I wish I can be like her A girl said. Waah she's so hot A boy said. Taehyung gave the boy a glare jeez what's the matter? When we were heading to BTS and my friends they were on shock. Y-y/n n-noona Jungkook said. What I said and went closer to Jungkook hehehe I'm gonna tease him. You think I'm pretty! I said and smirked while moving closer closer. What are you doing? N-noona Jungkook said. Woah he's so hot not like hot I mean he is hot but like he has red cheeks..... I went closer and closer and there was little space between us. Thank you Kookie I said and smiled. Others laugh at him but Taehyung stayed still. Yah what's the matter with you Taehyung? I asked Tae. Nothing Taehyung said coldly. Nice trick y/n Jimin said. Thank you Jimin oppa I said and smiled. Jimin winked at me. Yah hyung stop it Taehyung said. Why my little Taehyung is jelly? Jimin asked and pinch Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung? I questioned. That's Taehyung oppa to you you don't even call me oppa Taehyung whined. Yah Taehyung o-oppa stop acting like that..... I said. Thank u jagi~~~ Taehyung teased or did he? Yah! Taehyung o-oppa don't call me that! I said. Yah let's go it's school time! Hyejin said. We're gonna be late! Kate said. All of us were running to our classrooms.

Taehyung's POV

Its so fun teasing y/n ah it's like we're dating is this what love feels like? I don't like her I love her!

Eyo guys sorry for not updating there no people reading my chapters but idc ill still make chapters even if I looks like Im talking to myself anyways hope you enjoy this and goodbye!