Chapter 30 I'm A Jeon

Aww crap! I said. Imma be honest I'm gonna be late for school in Americaaaaaa! Hello y/n one to have breakfast?- I cut my mom off. Sorry mom I'm gonna be late for school! I said. I ran outside to find blackpink. Sry guys imma be late! I said. Wait! Lisa said. Huh? I asked. We're at the same school so let's all go Rose said. Okie! But we're gonna be late! I said. Pabo y/nnie there still time Jisoo said. Wut I said. Yeah we're not Ben late Lisa said. Oh I said. Teheh Lisa laughed. Let's walk to school oh and y/nnie here's an apple I know you didn't eat Jennie said. Thank you Jennie eonnie I said. You welcome Jennie said.

Hyejin's POV

I never knew! You lied to me! I didn't know I was adopted! That's why "dad" and my "lil brother" hates me! I said and ran off to Kate's place. Kate! I said. Woah what happened to you woman? Kate asked. I was adopted all along I said and cried. You lucky my parents aren't here for some months you can stay here it's okay she said. Oh Kate who visi- Hyejin? Jin said. Hey J-Jin Hyejin said. Are you ok? Jin asked. Of course she isn't Jin oppa she said. Imma just take her to my room Jin so see ya later luv u she said. Mkay luv u too Jin said. We went inside Kate's room. So be tell me everything she said. Well I said.

Flashback

Eomma where r u? I said. Where could she be? I went to there room and search for her then I bumped into there desk and picked up the papers. Adopted? Then I saw my name. A tear fell down on my cheek. So that's why dad and my lil brother hates me because I'm fuxking adopted I said and cried. D-dear? I heard my "mom's" voice. Hello Mrs.Hein I said. Don't say my name like that I'm your m!- I cut her off. Excuse me you are not my mother I'm adopted I said. H-how... She said. These papers! I shouted. I never knew! You lied to me! I didn't know I was adopted! That's why "dad" and my "lil brother" hates me! I said.

End Of Flashback

I wanna find my REAL family I said. It did say your real full name right? Kate asked. Oh yeah wait let me repeat, I read the papers and my full name was Jeon Hyejin I said. J-Jeon.... I said. J-Jeon Jungkook... She said. So he is my biological lil brother I said. Author: It was really obvious anyway. I have to see him I did and I was about to get up. Not today tomorrow you need to eat me and Jin we'll prepare food ok? Rest first she said and walked away.