eleven

HARRY'S POV

Once I got home I set my bag on the couch; I sat down and Jude walked in and jumped on the couch next to me.

Niall came in after me; he sat next to me and stared at me, "First off can we get something straight even thought I'm not; you don't tell Louis anything you don't want someone to know."

Oh fuck he knows I like him.

"Secondly, I will never ever fucking like you. You're too nerdy and weird, I'm sorry if I'm coming off the wrong way but I don't do relationships and I especially wouldn't do one with you." Niall's words stabbed me like a knife. It was like I was being punched multiple times in my stomach with a metal hammer.

"Niall I-I" I looked at him.

"Harry, there's guys out there who will like you but you need to stay the fuck away from my friend group because you're making it seem like nerds since we have one hanging out with us, and you also need to stay in your own group. I saw you talking to Zayn Malik during lunch, that's a good start." He said, "I'm glad we had this talk." He got up and rubbed my head then left. My heart was breaking inside my ribcage; I felt Jude climb on my lap and purr.

I just per the cat while I cried my eyes out; I was very sad. It wasn't even because Niall doesn't like me it's because he thinks I can't even date him because I'm a "nerd." Because my personality sets him off.

I've been told before that being myself wasn't good. And it always hurts, I just wish he just kept it to himself. I wish Louis didn't tell him; I also wish Louis didn't spike me up with so much false hope.

So I did the one stupid thing anyone in my position who was lonely would do; I took my phone up and dialled Shawn's number.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey Shawn." I sniffed.

"What's up? Why are you crying?" He asked; concerned.

"It doesn't matter; are you still up for brunch on Saturday?"

"Yeah I am."

"Well it looks like I'm not doing anything then; so I'd like to go with you."

"Oh cool. I'll pick you up at 10 on Saturday then?"

"Yeah see you tomorrow at school."

"See you Harry." He said back before hanging up.