seventeen

HARRY'S POV

The door to my room opened as I continued to sob into my pillow; finally actually crying. But I still don't feel heartbroken.

I looked over to see Niall walking in with a plate of Oreos and milk. He set them down and got next to me; "Thought they'd help." He said wiping a tear that was about to fall.

"Thank you." I sniffed and wiped my face; eating one with the milk. Niall just sat and watched me; I looked at him and set my plate on the nightstand. "Can you kiss me again?"

"Oh. Sure."

The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs.

I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of lust being exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths.

My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant I had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, before I drew back into his lips.

He pushed me down and got on top of me; "Can we?"

"Are you sure?" He looked at me; making sure, I just nodded.

"Just leave my binder on." I breathed out. He nodded and started undressing me; once he got to my boxers I moved my legs a little bit; afraid of him taking them off. "I-I'm just scared."

"We don't have to do this." Niall said.

"I want to- it's just; I don't know."

"Harry I promise whatever is under here makes you no less of a man than I am. You're a boy; that's who you are Harry." He pecked my ear. I just nodded and helped him take my boxers off, feeling my cheeks burn. "Hey nothing to be afraid of okay Haz?" I just nodded.

"Go on Ni."

"You're sure?"

"Yes." I said; so he did just that, and we had sex. Obviously he wore a condom; were not stupid.

But now my emotions for Niall are deeper and even more fucked up.