The Incident

Roger and Amelia rushed straight to Amelia's apartment and called her parents.

"Hey mom and dad when are you guys gonna be back from your vaycay," she said eagerly.

"Hhm we will probably be back before Christmas," they said.

Amelia joyfully shut down her phone and tossed it aside.Then Roger asked

"So....what do you want to do."He asked incessantly.

"Well why don't you wait here and see what happens..."she replied biting her lips.

Roger waited rolling from side to side on Amelia's bed,then he fell asleep....

Roger woke up with Amelia lying on top of him staring at him,instead of him freaking out he instead waited for a signal.

Amelia sat up and took of her blouse, slowly. Then Roger noticed that she was not wearing anything,and she knew Roger would try and glimpse her pussy so she stood up and gave Roger a long good stare. Then she crouched over Roger and unzipped his jeans and threw them at the wall. Amelia tore off his boxers and pulled out his penis... it sadly was small and sagging so Amelia laughed at it. Roger was embarrassed and Amelia knew it, but she didn't mind and proceeded to shove it into her "DWARVEN HOME" and she started to moan and Roger was moaning but Roger's Tallywacker was too small. It was Rogers first time so he was not very experienced, he immediately got a massive boner so she was moaning like crazy and started masturbating, she managed to cry.

About 50 minutes of hardcore incest, Amelia was tired so she decided to stop and take a shower break. She also decided to invite Roger in with her.

And with that he agreed, so Amelia stood up walking to the bathroom to shower, showing off her Red hair walking away naked, and made sure to keep the door open so Roger could hop in when he was ready for the pressure