The Sixteenth Birthday Gift

2 years had passed. Roger was now sixteen, the age that everyone really wants to reach. He was now "Hardcore" dating Amelia. She was now seventeen. Now that Roger was sixteen he was now of legal age of practically anything!

Roger woke up on a beautiful weekend, very excited. He had just turned sixteen and that weekend was the weekend he was going to spend with Amelia at the city of Koh Samui. Roger walked down stairs ate his breakfast, took his shower did his thing and asked his mom to bring him to the airport. When they arrived he kissed his mom and wished her goodbye. Then he dug in his pocket for his iphone and picked it up. He dialed Amelia's number and she immediately picked it up.

"Where are you?" He said excitedly

"At the front gate!" She said, "Oh I see you." She continued running towards him. He picked her up and kissed her in the forehead.
"Let's get going!" roger said quickly as the entered the boarding pass area and ran towards the plane because they were late. Amelia's red hair flew in the wind as they ran. Finally they got in the plane and took of to their destination.

When Roger and Amelia arrived at the hotel they immediately went in their room and lacked their door ready to screw.Amelia jumped on the bed and said,

"C'mon let's get on to fucking!"

"Okay!" Roger laughed as he jumped into the bed. Right away she ripped his buttons off his shirt and he tossed off her shirt. Then he pulled her pants off and she ripped his zip open and threw them off. He undid her bra and underwear and she ripped his off.

After an hour and half of hardcore fucking they stopped