Mission Briefing

Round one will be starting June 4, and just to keep everyone updated on the club, here are a few guidelines that I want to go over one more time.

- When writing comments, write the comments you want to have. If you join in a critique group and give a comment that skimps and your group members give a full critique, it's not fair. I will ask that if you have a group member that does skimp on comments, you don't. Just PM either the club account or me, MonicaBerggren, and tell me. Said member will have to redo their comments and will get a strike.

- Even if the book is of the magical can-do-no-wrong variety, I still expect comments that abide by the guidelines of the group you entered. Talk about what you thought of the plot, characters etc. and give one thing to improve on. 

- If you do not do your mission, you will be given a strike. If you do tell me that you need extra time before the deadline, I will give it to you and you will not get a strike. But please tell me.

- Each round is two weeks long, and you're expected to read one chapter of each group member's book. Next week you read the same group member's books unless they haven't updated. Then they will be switched out with someone who fits the criteria of your group.

- There is a zero tolerance policy on harassment, hate, racism, homophobia, islamophobia, antisemitism etc. If you promote these views, you will be kicked out.

I believe that's the end of any guidelines for now, but if I think of anything, I'll be sure to put it here.