Mission: 04 - 18

Thank you for joining the club, and here is your first mission! Each mission runs for two weeks, and once you are done, please comment something along the lines of 'finished, done etc.' so I can read over your comments. If you have any issues in the club, please let me know. Please comment on one chapter of every group member's book before the end of the mission unless you have an extension.

I'm hoping to have at least five people in every group by next week who meets each other's needs and fits the genre. Everyone will be put in pairs until more people join and I can add and move people as necessary. Members are matched according to their needs, as well as everyone else's. Please tell me if you're okay with being put in more than one group if you want! 

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Group One: 

_deranged_delusions_ - Trails of Smoke

VagrantDust - Easternport Vol. 2

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Group Two:

MonicaBerggren - Underground

ravenhelm98 - A Change in Fate

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Group Three:

MonicaBerggren - Underground

suzy696 - Player

(As I'm hoping for more people okay with fanfiction, I will be pairing you up with me for the time being until I can make a full group.)

The Justice League - Group Four:

MonicaBerggren - Underground

aneonsky - Clashing Styles

(As I'm waiting for more people in the Justice League to sign up, I will be pairing you up with me for the time being.)