Two winged fandoms. [SuperOFF One-Shot]

Pairing ; Supernatural x OFF.

The OFF Fandom smiled slightly before saying "Alright Player, show me to it" handed the other fandom a baseball, as he took a few steps away holding the bat in his arms. The other winged fandom smirked.

"Alright OFF, ya ready?" Without waiting for a response from OFF He quickly threw a fast ball toward OFF. The masked fabdom he quirky realized, the ball was going towards him. He got his bat ready and swung hard hitting the ball once it had reached him. He watched the ball go out of sight. . .

"1, 2, 3 not it!" He was now just playing childish, and being lazy. He didn't want to go get the dam ball . "Meow. " the brunette had glared at OFF for being so childish, yet he still couldn't stop a smile from forming across his lips. He sighed, flew to the ball, retrieved it and came back.

OFF smiled at SPN when he came back, but of course he couldn't see the smile due to his mask which stayed upon his face. He walked over towards him, throwing the baseball bat into the air towards The other "Think fast!" he said, while taking the ball out of his hands.

The Supernatural Fandom didn't realize what happened and the bat almost landed on him, but he caught it just in the nick of time. The raven haired he snickered a bit "gotta be more careful nat " he said while he took a few steps away, getting ready to throw the ball

"Yeah, yeah baby" He muttered under his breath, rolling his eye sarcastically. He lifted the bat over his shoulder and nodded at OFF, signaling that he was ready? The other nodded, throwing the ball towards supernatural. He liked this game. Also he made a few cat sounds as-well, and flirtatious gestures towards the angle winged fandom.

Supernatural hit the ball, it sailed through the air for a while, but it didn't go as far as OFF's but it was pretty close.

"It's your turn to get the-" he was cut off by the cat noises the other kept making, he wondered if he should question it. But he decided not too

"aww, but I don't wanna!" He whined slightly starting to act childish again. He stood there and pouted. Would be giving puppy dog eyes, but dude. His mask.

"But I got it last time!" He said feeling pretty childish as well, he smirked at the other.

"Awww c'monnn! "He made a sad face. Then realized his mask was till on. He off his mask, making a puppy dog face at the other.

"Shit man, not the puppy dog face." He always falls for the puppy dog face

" Please I'll love you forever" ❤ he smiled at the other, giving him a wink

" Ehhhh . . . fine, I'll go get the ball." He gave up and went to retrieve the ball, while the other snickered at him. Supernatural never did like it when OFF uses the puppy dog face. After a while the other returned back with ball, he'd have to admit he is having fun playing baseball with OFF. The other fandom slipped his mask back on, getting the bat ready

"Ready?" The brunette murmured.

"Course" smiled the other, while SPN nodded and threw another fastball. The ball came at OFF too fast and he had missed this time, swinging but hitting nothing but air "shit. . . " the other stared at him in shock when OFF missed, since OFF rarely misses a pitch. The white winged fandom, went dead silence going to get the ball from where he had missed.

"Uhh . . . OFF?" The dark winged fandom said, he was starting to get a little worried.

"Oui?" The other said softy, turning on the heels of his feet to face the other

"Umm . . . nothing. Let's just continue with the game."

"Alright, after this pitch. Lets take a break"he nodded while he gave the bat to him.

"Fine by me." He lifted the bat over his shoulder and awaited the pitch. OFF just smiled throwing the ball hard, and fast. Once the ball reached him he swung and hit the ball, it went straight into air and hit the ground, about 10 ft away from OFF.

He chuckled slightly as he watched OFF pick up the ball, and walk back over to him he smiled at OFF. "C'mon, let's go take a break" OFF nodded, with a smile as-well. But of course, he couldn't see it. He walked swinging the bat over his shoulder, into the living room.

The Supernatural Fandom made his way towards the kitchen, before he stopped and looked at OFF. "Hey, do you want anything to eat or drink?"OFF shook his head no, before plopping down onto the couch putting his feet up on the coffee table. Once comfy he took off his mask setting it near by.

"Alright." SPN had slipped into the kitchen and came back out with a Redbull. He sat down next to OFF on the couch and slightly leaned towards him. "So now what?" He asked sipping his Red-bull. OFF had gotten a cheshire cat grin which widen as a idea popped into his skull.

"Come closer" he motioned with a smile, making a soft purring sound at the other. The brunette had leaned closer to OFF while OFF softy planted a kiss on supernatural's lips, now his grin was more of a smirk.

SPN had blushed lightly before he kissed the other back gently. OFF wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling the other a tad closer towards him deepening the kiss.

Supernatural had pulled away for a moment, staring the other in the eyes. "I love you." He whispered softly, while without hesitation OFF had said it back "I love you two, nat" he smiled, looking into the others eyes.

- Fin -

A/N ; Sorry for mistakes and such! This was originally a roleplay and I somehow managed to turn it into a one-shot? Of some sort ^^' thank you so much for reading! Have a great day cx