An empty TARDIS. [SadStuck WhoStuck]

Homestuck flopped back onto couch grabbing the remote, flipping through the channels to be glared at by an angry supernatural fandom who sat up spread his wings out and hit homestuck in the face as he left the room.

Homestuck had been with the Doctor who fandom for a while. The tale of them how they even ended up as a couple was a long story for another time. This is the story of how they ended. The end. Not the beginning. Hetalia came running by with a smile at homestuck, he ran over wrapped his arms around homestuck pulling the horned fandom into a hug.

"Veh~ Homestuck! " his curl bounced as he had talked, with a happy go lucky smile upon his face "Attack on Titan and me are going on our date! I'll see you soon~" with that the country fandom had left the horned fandom alone.

It had been a few hour's before he heard the sound of the TARDIS enter somewhere in the house along with foot steps and a long fourth doctor scarf dragging along the ground.

"Allons-y! " a face rang out from behind him, before he knew it he was carried bridal style towards the TARDIS by a smiling face behind 3D glasses. "Hello love~" he smiled nuzzling the gray skinned fandom.

"Where exactly are we going?" An blushing green fandom had managed to mumble out. Only to be cut off by an 'creatively' fandom

"Lets go on a joinery! A joinery through T-I-M-E! " a fandom known by don't hug me I'm scared had smiled widely popping out of nowhere, then disappear into the shadows once again.

"Fantastic! That's exactly where we are going! A joinery through time and space!" He pulled the two into the TARDIS with an huge grin upon his face. He had set down homestuck running over to the controls. Homestuck stepped closer to him, placing an hand on doctor who's shoulder.

"Doctor. I've been meaning to talk with you for a while" he had smiled slightly, not as happiness from the other's fandom presence but of the sense of rejection and nervousness about to come.

" I want you too know, that I do love you. And I always will. But. . . I've always have had these thoughts it's not like they suddenly popped up out of the blue. " Doctor who was now staring into homestuck's lime green eyes with a sense of confusion. He wasn't sure what his matesprite was about to say to him "Now more often since my hiatus and all. . . I know."he paused, looking down his voice shaking.

"I know I was never your first choice, nor ever will be. You and sherlock had something that I would never be able to match. I went depressed after Hetalia had left me for a while. I honestly never paid too much attention to you or the bigger fandoms before after a few months ago. But after the hardships between you and sherlock, how he left and never came back. I started talking to you a bit, since you seemed lonely and needed an shoulder to lean on. But I'd never think I'd end up feeling red with you or in a matespriteship with you." He sighed dragging his attention back to the hole point.

"I've seen it in your eyes. I was never meant to be your first choice. I would always end up last. The last person you wanted. It hurt, and a lot but after a while I grew to accept this faint. I would never truly be the one in your heart " a few green tear marks started to leak down homestuck's cheeks.

"You and sherlock, they way you both looked at each other in the eyes. I felt it. The love you two shared. Then that small period with you and the Merlin fandom. I felt the same exact feeling that had came over you." He paused again, wiping a tear off of his cheek.

"Bliss. But I've never seen you be in bliss with me, mostly pain and a few special moments of happiness. Those two would always be ahead of me. In the end no one wanted me, most fandoms wanted me out. They say I bring 'chaos' and no one wanted me in /there/ fandom or my Fans in there fandom. I was just last. And I always will be last in your heart. Now that sherlock's and Merlin is here. I think it'd be best if you followed your hearts. And left me to be with one of them"

"Don't worry I'll be fine. I'm going to disappear after all. There's no reason for you to stay. I'll be gone soon. I want you to move on, and never think of me again trust me. It's better this way. " he paused "Good bye doctor" he planted a soft passionate kiss on DW's lips. With that he turned to leave, walking out of TARDIS for the last time ever. He felt regret. And pain, and sorrow for leaving the doctor who fandom just like that. But he was an dead man, just waiting for death's to take it's toll on him. He smiled with tears leaking down his face as he walked away from the TARDIS for the last time ever. He knew this was for the best. It was better to break the bonds between them before he disappeared.

"I'll miss you terribly but this is an faint I seem to have bought upon my timeline."

A/N ; yES IM SORRY. OKAY. I WAS LISTENING TO SAD SONGS, AND THIS CAME OUT. DO NOT KILL ME. SORRY BB'S IF YOUR MAD JUST REQUEST HAPPY NON SADSTUCK VERSION OF THIS PAIR. okay. Ta-Ta ^^' sorry for misspellings and blah, blah, blah.