Chapter 10

Author's note

Finally made it to double digits guys I just wanted to thank all of my readers and their wonderful feedback it makes me really happy how you guys enjoy my story so thank you all for reading my fanfic. <3

Lisa's pov

I got all excited and giddy that my younger sister said to me

"Yo Popak what's gotten into you why you so happy" She said with a laugh looking at me while I was smiling like a dumbo.

"Non of your business" I said to her while sticking out my tongue at her.

I suddenly raced upstairs and locked my bedroom door as my little sister was running after trying to got to the bottom of why I was so happy. I went to my bed and instantly flopped down onto I grabbed my phone out of my backpack and started to text Jhope. (Lisa is the one that's bolded)

"Hello"

"Hi Lisa"

"Ah oppa what time did you want to meet and where are we gonna meet and where are we going on our date"

I thought about what I just wrote and sent to him and I smacked myself in the face gosh he must think I'm desperate.

Jhope's pov 

I laughed at how cute Lisa was I was so happy that she was so excited and so cute I loved the way she acted.

"Well I thought about picking you up at 12:00 and walking around Seoul you know looking at all the vendors and playing the little crane machine"

"Oppa this is not a drama but okay got it I'll be ready at 11:40 so we can go earlier if you want I'm just so excited"

I smiled ahh how adorable Lisa I kissed the phone and laughed like a little girl my heart was beating and I kept on smiling Lisa is excited to go on a date with me aish I feel like a little girl.

"Okay well goodnight oppa and I hope the bed bugs don't bite"

"Good night Lisa"

That was the end of our text and I was so happy that I couldn't even sleep. My sister came in and said 

"Yah Jhope be quiet there are people trying to sleep and get their beauty rest I don't want bags under my eyes I have a party to go to"

"Yeah yeah I'll be quiet" I said.

She glared at me and left I swear she goes to parties almost every single weekend and all of those times she either brings a guy, is drunk, or doesn't come home till the next day which is scary but always somehow she comes home at the exact same time she always comes home which is 4:00. I fell asleep hoping that tomorrow would be amazing.

Lisa's pov

I knew we said goodnight but I still felt like talking to someone so I scrolled down and the first name I saw was Jungkook's I couldn't believe but I texted 

"Hey you still awake"

"Yah why are you texting me at 10:30 at night"

"Sorry I just felt like talking to someone"

"Jungkook I have something to tell you"

"what and make it quick I was in a middle of a good dream"

"I have a date with Jhope oppa and I was wondering if maybe you could tell me what he likes and what things I should do since you're good friends with him I was wondering if maybe you could tell me"