Chapter 14

Okay guys I have decided not to delete this book but remember to check out my other book "Time Flies when I'm with You" 

Lisa's pov

I opened my eyes to a very bright light I blinked a couple of times to get my vision back.

"Lisa your awake"

I looked to see that Jungkook was there Jungkook suddenly went to my side and hugged me the hug was gentle but I still felt pain as I remembered what just happened to me.

"I'm so sorry Lisa" Jungkook whispered into my ear.

I laughed a little and said "Don't worry kookie it wasn't your fault" I stroked his brown hair.

Jungkook released me from his arms and pecked me on the lips I smiled at his sudden affection.

"Okay you two lover birds notice that there are other people here too" Yoongi oppa said as he walked in.

I laughed as Jungkook turned a bright red color.

"Wah Jungkookie-yah you changed what happen to that confident little kid" Yoongi said.

Jungkook looked down in embarrassment while I silently giggled at him. Suddenly Yoongi walked to my bed, leaned down and looked straight into my eyes.

"So how you feeling Lisa you okay" Yoongi said very warmly.

I smiled and nodded my head Yoongi oppa than started petting my head.

Jungkook's pov

I looked up and took a breath Lisa you are changing me I smiled to myself. I looked up and suddenly saw Yoongi Hyung walking straight towards Lisa. He suddenly leaned down and looked at her there faces nearly almost inches apart. I soon got jealous but kept it in because I knew Yoongi wouldn't do anything. Than Yoongi hyung did something else he started stroking Lisa's beautiful blond hair. That's where he draws the line I grabbed Yoongi hyung's hand and shoved it away and I hugged Lisa her face in my chest.

"Wah Jungkook jealous boyfriend eh" Yoongi laughed.

I just glared at him while Yoongi hyung just kept on laughing. Lisa suddenly lifted her head up and looked at me than she just smiled and she suddenly wrapped her arms around me.

"Kookie thank you for taking care of me" Lisa said with ageyo.

I smiled and put my head on top of her's.

Lisa's pov

"Okay Lisa so what exactly happened to you because you got quite a few bruises but luckily you didn't break anything" The school nurse said as she entered with water and a wash cloth.

"I got into a fight" I said while looking down.

"What was the fight about" The nurse asked me.

I was embarrassed because the thing we fought over was so stupid. That's when Jungkook swooped in and said "She got bullied because she didn't do Tuzyu's homework"

I looked at Jungkook with a schocked face while he just gave me a wink. I than looked at Yoongi oppa and he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Okay well you will be fine just go to class and when you get home I want you to put on this ointment" The nurse said while handing me a bottle of some type of cream.

I nodded my head and got out of the bed my walking was a little uneasy but I could still walk. Jungkook held my arm and walked me to class we both bid Yoongi oppa good bye as he walked off skipping school.

Sorry for the short book I'm running out of ideas I think I might end the book soon but I will write a book 2 about the future.