Part 1 school

"Mom!" Marie said as she wear her shoes "Yes dear, what is it?" "What school i'm attending?" "Umm....ask your father" "Hawk!" Rose said "yes what is it dear?" "Your daughter said what school she's attending?" "Your going to attend the highschool in town in the middle of the town" "got it dad! I'm just going to pack a saddle" "say what? What is- what? Why?
"The teachers dial me and they said there's going to be horse riding" "ok dear,just don't fell on your horse" "be careful,Marie" "I know,but they said it's tommorow,that....makes m-me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Wow, dear please be,cool as ice" "be patient Marie" "I know I know I know,mom dad i'll be going now,bye!" "Bye Marie,be safe!" "Yes be safe!" "I'll be! Bye!" "That girl got issues" "yes she do!" Marie walk down the streets as she past she saw her mom's pet,Gigì Marie thinked why was Gigì outside? Maybe he maybe- wh- wh-what was he doing outside?she ignored Gigì,Marie was not looking where she's going Marie bubped into a man who sells fruits,and she bumped into an old lady and a popcorn stand,all the people are furious at her,so she walked fast and then she tripped she fell hard on the ground,but someone helped her up "Wow,Marie better watch we're your going,or you'll bump into the crowd" "haha,thanks Jake" Marie thanked and she blushed,her face was red as an Apple Jake noticed her "are,you ok?" "Yes,i'm fine, and thanks for helping me! Bye!" "Umm..... bye?" Marie ran all the way to her school then finally she's there,her school is huge,huge like a building,Marie entered the school,inside there was a lot of students talking,texting,hugging each other and doing lots of stuff,but sudenly the bell rang,Marie is thankful beacause she is in time! Time for the first period,English Marie ran to mr. Hotta's room Marie went inside she see all the students we're sitting already as she walked past the students,the students stared at her for a long time until she sat to her desk "Ok class,let's settle down,it's time for your first period which is English,and oh,I have someone to introuduce to you,she's an exchange student from another school,would you like to introuduce yourself miss?" Mr.Hotta said as he looked at Marie everyone give Marie a big glare,then she decided to go infront "hey,m-m-my name is is Marie r-r-rella white or Marie R. White for short,thank you" Marie said hesitating "yes,of course and today we will be learning about Simple Present Tense" Mr.Hotta said as he write a picture on the board then sudenly Marie is feeling sleepy all of a sudden,so she decided that she will sleep for a minute....................................................................................class dismiss Marie slept for like a hour! Then she woke up she was suprise to see that no one was in the classroom except prof.Hotta "what what's going on?" Marie said a little bit sleepy "Miss White you've been asleep for an hour,and did not participate in class,i'm very mad at you,and for that you will be held 4 hours of detention and after that back to class,you have four more classes to go,and i'm afraid that you will have to miss all of them,good luck! And now please head forward to the principal's office there you will have detention!" "Wow,what a strict professor" Marie said as she stand up and get her bag Marie head straight to the principal's office,there she saw a line! And she saw th principal's helper "Next!" "Umm... excuse me miss,but where's the principal? "She's right there,inside here room talking to students" "but,is it my turn now?" Marie said as she ran to the principal's office but the principal's helper stopped her "uh-uh-uh no cutting in line you have to wait for your turn miss?" "White,thank you very much" "don't worry dear i'll call you if it's your turn,just be patient"

HI GUYS! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER,AND I'M SORRY I I DID SOMETHING WRONG PLEASE TELL SO SO SORRY OK SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER THE NEXT ONE IS ALL ABOUT SHIPPING FANGIRLING SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THE COUPLES I'M GOING TO MAKE LOVE YOU ALL!

                        XOXO LEIGH😉😉