Dreaming of true Love

Once, this girl named Carla and this boy named Jake was dreaming about true love. Jake studies in italy while Carla studies in the Philippines. Jake originally lives in the Philippines but he had to study in italy for some circumstances. Carla once saw Jake and knew that he was the one for her. Sooner or later, Carla had this feeling that she never felt before. She had a "crush" on Jake. Jake went to Carla's school cause they had this play for Carla's school. Carla was very surprised and she wondered "could this be true love?" Jake knew Carla since the day the rumors started. Jake heard rumors about Carla having a crush on him. He didn't want to believe that unless it really came from Carla. Carla cried and cried when she knew that Jake was leaving for italy. Carla promised herself that when Jake comes to his school again back from italy, she would surely tell Jake what she really felt for him. Carla asked her friends "how can I tell him? I might make a fool out of myself" her friends encouraged her to tell him. What Carla didin't know is the Jake had a crush on her too! Jake didn't tell him what he really felt for Carla because he was afraid that he might look like a fool to Carla. A few years later Jake came back to the Philippines and went to Carla's school again. Jake tried to make a move but Carla was too busy finding out how to tell Jake what she truly felt for him. Carla and Jake onced bumped into each other. Carla and Jake "sorry" then they just continued walking. Carla finally had the guts to tell Jake. Jake finally had the guts to tell Carla too. Carla got the Phone number of Jake and called him up. Carla said "hello? jake?" Jake said "Carla! I was about to call you!" Then they both said "I have a confession to make" "I had a crush on you since the day I met you" they both said to each other. Carla and Jake was surpirsed. Then they talked for hours and hours. At the end of their Conversation, they both said "This is true love" The End.