Playboy Jack (S)

SARA'S P.O.V

I don't understand what's wrong with me? I know there can NEVER exist anything like ME AND JACK in this realistic world.

When I saw Jack staring at Hannah when he first time saw her. I was like really taken aback. It ached my heart to the extent no one can imagine. Even then I took a deep breath and tried to fight that feeling. But when he INTENTIONALLY tried to touch her. That was the moment I couldn't stand it anymore.

I mean look at me, at first place I want him to love Hannah and give her all the happiness she had being searching for and at the next place I can't stand the thing that they come close. It hurts. I thought he was different. But no! One hot chick in short dress is all that takes to bring out their damn reality. I wanted to know more about Jack. Maybe for me and maybe for Hannah. I heard ALL THOSE BYES AND THANK YOUS GOING DOWNSTAIRS. HE WAS LEAVING. I wanted to go down and see him for the last time but it was better to ignore.

 Lily seemed to be a bit close to him and hence could provide me some information. I went downstairs and there was no trace of him. He had left. But Oliver came for dinner.

"Where on the earth were you Sara? I was searching for you." asked Oliver.

"Nowhere. I was talking to mom. That's all. SO I see you brought all the needful, huh?"

"I never compromise with my dishes sweety. You going to help me or am I suppose to make whole dinner all alone?"

"I will help you Oli." Hannah volunteered.

"What the hell is Oli?"

"Sara gave you new nickname some hours ago."

"Don't you like it?" I asked with a puppy face.

"That's alright to me as far as you're okay with Bubble?"

"Bubble? Does that even fit? Keeping aside the shape factor." I said with a frown

" I was not talking about shape. AND Yes it does. You're bubbly in nature." he winked at me.

"WHATEVER OLI!! I have some work to finish, till the time Hannah will help." I said and moved towards Lily's room. I knocked at her door.

"COME IN!"

"HEY! You free?" I peeped in and saw her folding her clothes.

"Yeah. Come in bubble. I overheard Oli and you." She laughed.

I smiled and sat down on the bed next to her." I want a help."

"Feel free to ask. You've done so much for me that'd be the least I can do for you." she smiled at me and kept her hands over mine.

"I want to know about Jack? About him, about his past, how he treats girls, everything!" I said.

"Why? Do you... like him?"

A sudden blush overtook my expressions but I controlled it.

"No. But Hannah sort of does. Please don't tell about it to anyone."

"No I won't, you can rely on me for that. Well Sara, Jack had been linked with many girls. Like really a lot of them. He was like a playboy or something. Just like his group members. He is not like those aggressive ones but yes a player. But that was his past. Since his dad's death he has left all this and is now like a real gentlemen thing.  He respects everyone.You know there are phases in your life that becomes the turning point of one's life."

"Hmm.. do you think he will be good enough for Hannah?" I asked her and lifted one eyebrow.

"He sure will be. But I don't think so that he likes her." She frowned.