Alive!

Sorry awesome people. I know I suck at promises. But believe me this time it was different. I wrote the chapter long time ago and I was just waiting to edit it. But then due to some error I had to format my mobile. SO yeah that was painful for me :P I had to write it all over again and I can't take the risk of waiting for editing and getting it deleted all over again so I am uploading it whatsoever :P anyways 18k+ reads!!! I am so happy!! :D Honestly when I started this book 20k was the one I thought I'd receive at the completion.  So thank you sooooooo much!!!! Please do vote and "COMMENT" :D Thanks to people who have followed me lately. Next chapters are for you.. just give me some time ! And also my updates might be even more slow for I will be working on my other books too so yeah don't kill me :) :D :P

******

Inhale...Exhale....Inhale....

I can't believe Jack punched me. I rested my hand on the cheek trying to relieve myself from pain but where the hell was pain? Was I dead? Yeah that's amazing... all chocolates, cheese and burger makes you soft and fluffy and then all it takes is a well-structured strong guy to punch you and you die!!

I heard heavy breathing and I decided to do the best for me. Open my eyes. Either I will see heaven or hell but at least I will know. I opened my left eye and saw Jack's face (Not dead!!) and then I opened my right eye too. Jack was irresistibly close to me. Hold on a second? He punched? I am alive? No pain? What did he punch? I saw Jack's right hand still folded in a wrist covered in blood touching the wall. He punched 'the wall'.

His eyes were shut and he was inhaling and exhaling too (something we have in common I guess, or is it just human nature?). He was red and sweaty. Though his face was twisted in a frown he still looked handsome ( and maybe Handsomer !)

"Jack!"I whispered.

"I am so sorry. I completely lost it this time, didn't I? I can't believe I as much as thought about hurting you. Oh god! What the fuck is wrong with me??" He said and moved away from me and punched his forehead (yeah softly this time!).

OOOOOOOHHHHH SOMEONE'S GOT TEMPER PROBLEM!!

"It's okay. You didn't hit me." I said and half smiled at me and came closer to him( seems like I am doing every dangerous thing today and I can't give anyone my 4000 watt smile at the moment for I am still scared.)

"But I was about to!!!" he roared.

"Yeah but look no bruise. Not even one." I pointed at the cheek.

"I scared you. I yelled at you. And I was just inches close to hurt you. How can you not run away from me this instant?"

Seriously? This guy thinks I am going to run? Again? As in two times a day? Yes he surely has lost it all!

"Why did you not hit me?" I asked.

"Because I love you. Yeah I did aim to throw the punch at you but I could not. I can't. I'd have never been able to see my face in the mirror again. I have some anger issues but love beats everything." He smiled at me.

"Then why did you punch the wall?"

"Babe I threw my punch, somebody or something had to catch it." He chuckled.

"How are you acting normal again? Where did your angry beast go?"

"To rot in hell. When I punched the wall and saw your face, all shaking and sweaty, I never felt more horrible in my life."

I gave him my 4000 watt smile. I took his wounded hand in mine and took out the handkerchief from my jeans. I wiped off all the blood and kissed his hands in every place, every bruise and every cut.