A New Beginning

Hey peeps, I decided to make this chapter 1 instead of the previous part. I hope that's alright with you guys. Enjoy chapter 1 :)

Rick P.O.V

Me, Daryl, Carl, and Glenn was scouting around the prison. We've been getting a large amount of walkers since we brought in the citizens of Woodbury. We started to go further from the prison, looking for a way to draw the walkers away from the fence. We started to hear rustling in the leaves and lots of footsteps. Then we heard something fall. When we went to investigate we discovered a girl about Carl age. "What should we do?" Carl asked in a somewhat concern tone. Daryl and Glenn looked at me and nodded. I did the same to Carl. I shot the walker that was on the girl and then the 4 of us started to shoot the 10 or maybe 15 walkers behind her. She looked more scared than shocked. "Hey...we're not going to hurt, we actually wanna help you okay? We want you to come with us...we live in a prison up there."

Grace P.O.V

I didn't know what to say. I just stared at the 4 people in front of me while I tried to decide if I want to go or not. I mean, they did just save my life. And they look well fed and clean compared to me. I haven't eaten in days and haven't had time to clean myself. Not eating made me skinnier than I was before and I had dirt and walker blood on my face. "Okay....I'll come."

Carl P.O.V

While we're walking back to the prison, I decided to walk with her while everyone walked ahead. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Grace." she said in a delicate and quiet voice "Pretty name...so...graceful." I just had to say it. She looked at me and started to laugh. I laughed with her...honestly, I didn't think my joke was very funny, but she did."My name is Carl...Carl Grimes" I decided to say. She just nodded and then we heard Glenn say, "Well Grace.....welcome to the prison"

I don't know if you guys were wondering but this takes place in between season 3 and season 4 and as the story progresses we'll get into the actual episodes. Thanks for reading and I'll have another chapter up later today. Peace☆★