Caskett vids

Caskett: season 1-5!!

Shut up and dance with me!! I love this song!! I get up and dance to this song Everytime I hear it!! It's soooooo grooooovy!! And it fits caskett soooooo much!! Perfect song for the perfect couple!!

Ok. Kate is soooooooo sexy!! I can see why she had lots of Boyfriends in the first 3-4 seasons! Plus why Castle fell in love with her!! Her Russian accent is just made her sexy as hell!! Her being a model only make her more sexier than before!!

Poor poor caskett. Poor poor kenny. Poor poor esplanie. Cute, romantic, heartbreaking, unforgettable, life-threatening, adorable moments of the caskett crew!!

Wow. There are so many songs that fit caskett soooooo.... Perfectly!!! Who agrees with me here??

Her reaction at o:30 is like "what are you doing, Castle?" And then looking at his hand on her shoulder just says it all!! I really think this song could have been 'their' song because it has the words 'static' and 'castle' in the song. 'static' as I'm STAna kaTIC and 'castle'as in...well.... Castle himself. But In My Veins is a great song too!!

I love watching them kiss!! Watching their reactions like Kate's in 'Knockdown' for their cover kiss. And Castle's in 'Always' for where Kate is drenked head to toe in wet and soggy clothes and their first REAL kiss!! The are crazy in love with each other!!!

Well they are in love with each other!! Crazy in love!! Madly. Deeply. Truly. In love with each other. Nothing can break them a part. Nothing!! They are inseparable!!!

There are no words to describe that video. Perfect. Hilarious.

Leave a comment below please if you want to have more chapters!! Vote. Like and share!!!!❤️❤️