Anything

This is a one-shot, but with many possible ends, which I will be writing. This is the main story. Next will be the original ending I had for this.

-

August, 2017

When Lauren graduated high school, she had a full ride rides to go to any school of her choosing, what with her 5.4 GPA and extracurriculars. She could have done anything she wanted, but she chose to stay close to her family. Growing up, her parents taught her that family was the most important thing in her life, so when she got the call that her parents passed away, she dropped everything to take care of her sisters.

That was months ago.

Now, at nineteen, she was taking care of four other girls (all but one adopted into the family).

Normani was five when she came into the family. She had lost her family during Hurricane Katrina. The Jaureguis found out about her and fostered her. It didn't take long for them to adopt her. At sixteen, she was a senior in high school, trying (and not being allowed to) help raise the family.

Allyson was three when she came into the family. She had been put in the system right after she was born. Her was too small for her age, and people didn't want to deal with the medical expenses that came with Ally. But the Jaureguis found her and took her in. She got along with Lauren, who was seven. The Jaureguis took officially adopted her when she was four.

Dinah was six when she was adopted by the Jaureguis. She was the most hothead, and impulsive. Her birth family left her angry with the world. But Camila was the one who helped her stay calm. She was trying to finish her last year of middle school, as her family broke apart.

Camila was born when Lauren was seven. Lauren had been there for every stage of the girl's life. Camila was the baby, the girl who everyone wanted to protect, especially Lauren.

At nineteen, she was a college dropout doing anything to support her family. Anything.

-

Lauren felt him over her, pressing her down onto the bed as he thrust into her. It didn't feel nice. She could hear his breath on her ear, as he grunted, muttering words, calling her a "dirty whore" a "slut", telling her "take his cum" talking about how his "big dick was too much for her pussy" and how she "wasn't going to walk straight for days".

Lauren just faked a moan, hoping he'd finish faster. He started to thrust quicker and quicker. He tensed up. Lauren felt his fluids erupt inside of her. She bit her lip to keep from crying (they always paid more to finish inside of her).

Lauren watched as he dropped a few hundred bills onto the table after he dressed up. She waited until he walked out before wrapping herself in the dirty blanket and walked to the table. She reached for the money, taking a breath as she did so. She left the motel, and headed home.

Lauren unlocked her door and kicked her shoes off. She left her jacket and things at the doorway. She went to the bathroom and got into the shower. She let the hot water hit her skin. She gritted teeth as she felt the hot water hit her back.

She washed the fluid on her body, scrubbing as hard as she could. She turned the water off, slipping onto the ground, crying. She sobbed, hugging her legs in the shower.

It was for the girls. The dirty feeling she felt inside was okay, because it was for the girls. It was always for the girls.

-

"She's still sleeping?" Ally asked, walking into the kitchen. She placed her backpack on her chair.

Normani nodded, her back to her younger sister.