Pussy, Money weed is all a nigga need

Quan
Today I finally put my pride to the side and let Jada know how I felt. It was risky but I felt the need that she needed to know it took everything in me to tell her I couldn't fight the feeling so I let it out. I told her that I feel in love with her the day i met her. Dope Boy's don't tell bitches how they feel but at this moment I felt the urge to tell Jada. When she responded how she felt the lump in my throat disappeared and my heart dropped to the floor, I was shocked at the fact that she felt the same way, when she asked me to kiss her I just couldn't help myself I dove right in. In the middle of us kissing I felt my third leg rising so I told Jada "Let's stop before we do something we both regret". Jada's response had me even more shocked. Jada looked me into my eyes and said "Im ready, I want you to take my virginity."
"Jada if you're not ready then we can wait" I really wanted to tear her lil ass up but if she wasn't ready I wasn't going to rush things.
"I'm a grown ass woman i'll tell you if im not ready" she spoke through chuckles. "You want me to wait till im 40? Shit I might as well become a Nun" Me and Jada both started laughing she always kept it real and thats what I loved about her. I whispered in her ear and asked "Are you sure you want to do this?My tongue game will have your legs shaking for hours." She chuckled at my response and said "Make my legs shake daddy" I didn't need to hear anything else I went in for the kill. I didn't want to have "sex" with Jada I wanted to make love to her I wanted our souls to intertwine. I caressed her body which turned her on. I licked her from her neck straight down to her vagina, where I began to lay my tongue game down on her, when my tongue shook hands with her clit I felt her body quiver. My tongue was traveling at about 120 miles per hour through her pussy. Did I tell you pussy was my favorite meal? I like pussy with rice, vegan pussy shit, you name it. While devouring her pussy I began to massage her G-spot she cummed almost instantly, she was shaking but little did she know it wasn't over I gave her the pre-trail i was about to lay the pipe and this was the real deal. Jada was out of breath and her breathing was shallow but that didn't stop me she asked for it. I inserted the tip of my dick inside her, her back arched and a slight moan came out her mouth I told her "It's going to hurt at first but i'll go slow, I wont hurt you I promise" I couldn't even get my whole 10 inches in her pussy was too tight and I didn't want to hurt her so I thought about pulling out and trying again another day but I wasn't about to get blue balls so I slide back in her where i began going in and out slowly she cried out in pain but it soon turned into pleasure about 30 minutes later I was about to pull out but her pussy muscles clenched around my dick, she had her legs wrapped around me and she was kissing on me neck I tried my best to pull out but I shot the club up that night I emptied a whole clip in her ass.

Jada
Last night felt magical it almost felt like a dream that came true. Here I was laying on Quan's chest he fucked the shit out of me. Yea that's right he took my virginity last night was the time of my life, if i can go back and re-do it all again i would with out a doubt about it i just wanted to lay in Quans arms forever but morning was quickly approaching and Brooklyn hospital was always hectic so they needed as much nurses as they can get. I had to be to work by 12pm and it was already 7:15am so I decided to get up and make me and Quan some breakfast he laid the pipe so good that I felt the need to make a full course breakfast this morning. I got up, Quan fucked me so good last night I could have barely walked my pussy ached and Quan blew my back out but I got up and headed to the kitchen where I started cooking by 9:05am breakfast was done and a blunt was rolled. I made Quan Bacon, Eggs,Grits & waffles with a side of orange juice and this pussy.

Quan

"Wake up sleepy head" the smell of kush in the air and Jada's sexy voice woke me up. I done woke up to breakfast in bed a nigga dreams came true. Honestly, I just wanted to start over put my dope boy lifestyle behind me and start a new life with Jada. I pulled Jada closer to me and told her "If any nigga or bitch ever try to hurt you, let me know cause im bussin my 30"
Jada looked me into my eyes and smile and said "Vise versa I never be lacking I always keep my strap on me" I started laughing cause Jada was a goodie two shoe and I could never possibly think of her like that "Alright shawty if you say so" I responded with light chuckles time had yet again gotten away from us it was 11:30am and Jada had to be at work at 12pm and I had to meet up with my Uncle Dutch around 2:30pm I probably shouldnt even be talking business with my uncle this nigga tried to wet me up multiple times on different occasions he set my dad up and got him locked up on Kingpin charges my dad is in
the doghouse doing 15 years.

Uncle Dutch
I can't wait to end this fuck nigga Quan I silently thought to myself. I had to end this nigga soon. Quan's dad Russ,which is my younger brother recently found out I set him up. The whole reason why I hate these two motherfuckers is because Russ stole my girl my most prized possession Marie not only did Russ steal Marie he married her and got her pregnant, Me and Marie still sneak around here and there shes the one who helped me set my brother up. What made me hate Quan and Russ even more was that the time Marie got pregnant with Quan I was fucking her raw so at one point I believed Quan was my son so when Quan was 3 years old I took him to "Disney World" for the weekend but in reality I took him to a hotel and did a home paternity test on him to see if he was my child. The results came back negative. I wanted to end Quan right there and then but I stopped myself because he was only 3 and Marie would never forgive me. Blood don't mean shit to me as you can see. Me just thinking about this had me itching for a homicide so I decided to text Quan and tell him to meet me later tonight around 8:30pm I needed to kill him today and I couldn't do it in broad daylight so I decided to do it in the dark. I picked up my Iphone 6s plus and started texting this fuck nigga I called my nephew

Me: Yo, change of plans neph, meet me at 8:30pm in the back of my house.

Quan: Okay, uncle ill be there.

I hope he called his father and told him that he loved him cause this nigga was getting toe tagged tonight i'm emptying a whole clip in his ass.