Chapter 31: SQUAD COUNCIL OUTING III

DEPRESSION IS SHIT😂💔🌵
MY HEART HURTS ALOT LATELY💔💯
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING😭💔💯
__________
Gray's POV

This Vacation is Pure Bullshit!
Y'know why? My Girlfriend TITANIA ERZA SCARLET is Enjoying this Vacation With someone else's Company. That's Pure Bullshit ain't it?

It's so Unfair, she always Gets Mad when I'm hangin Out with Juvia or some of my Female Friends.
And she gets angry When I tell her to Stay Away from those Guys!
Purebullshit tch!

Now look at her! Instead of comforting me for loosing the Game she's there happily Celebrating with Jellal and that Rouge! Good thing Sting does not party with them. Instead he goes bush around with Lucy. I bet natsu is gonna give him a Good Beating any time Sooner.

"Goood job guys!!, Now for the Next game. We will test You and your Pair's Team work and Chemistry! But this Time the pair that has the Same Gender has to Change. If your A girl you have to change your partner. So is the opposite. But me, Mira jane! Will pick the partners for you!! Lucy! You're new Partner is Sting! Sherry! You're New Partner is Ren!"

"THAT IS SOOOO UNFAIR!! MIRA JANE!!!" Natsu is screaming All over the place. Haish Dumbass Erza or Mira will just Set him flying.

"Shut up Natsu! Deal with it!! Our Luck is Rotten IDIOT."

"WHO YOU CALLIN AN IDIOT?! ICE PRINCESS?!"

"You, Dumbass"

"COME AT ME GRAY!!"

"MY PLEASURE!!"

I was about to punch natsu then

"STOP RUINING THIS LOVELY DAY!"
Erza Punched his stomach

"Agh! You're just enjoying this Because Jellal is your Partner! I can't stand Being Away from my Girlfriend you know?!"

OH SHIT THIS GUY JUST BACK FIRED AT ERZA!?

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU IDIOT!! DO YOU WANNA ROTH IN HELL NOW?!"
Erza was about to punch him again but I quickly Grabbed her Arm.

"Erza Stop."
She looked at me

"IM SORRY MA'AM! IM SORRY MA'AM!!
I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!"

I let go of her Arm and whispered something to the Both of them.

"She's Right, let's Not Ruin her Lovely Day."
I gave them a smirk and when Erza heard those Words she Just Gave me a Serious Look.

"Let's just Enjoy this Day with our own partners. Okey?"
Erza left us and Natsu walked back to Kagura.

"Gray-sama, what happened?"
I ignored juvia. Im so pissed about what Happened. She didn't even Denied it.

"Okey!! Done with the Drama guys?
Our First Game is MAGIC PAPER DANCE!"

Fuck. . .
------
AUTHOR 'S POV

Each pair is Given a Magical Paper.

This game is like the ordinary paper Dance but it has a twist. Each pair will have to fit they're selves to the Paper While its Floating they have to stay like that until the music goes back on. So this Game os going to Test Balance, Support, Teamwork and Focus.

Erza and Jellal are Dancing Happily to the grooves of the music.
Also the other Pairs.

While Gray and juvia

"Gray- Sama, Don't you wanna Dance?"

"My Dancing Skills does not Fit this Stupid Game."
He answered in Annoyance.