Chapter 1

I was in school as always wearing my same red converse high. These were my favorite. People would ask me why I wear this. I always tell them it was my favorite and it was my favorite color. I was the only one that wears this or so I thought. "Yah Namjoon. Why are you always wearing those?" A voice said. I turned around. There was a guy that wore the same red converse high as me. "Look out! The Fallen Angels are here!" Someone shouted. We all went hiding. They came by and went to the other side. We all went out and went to class. The reason why we hide is because we're special to God, who knows when one of us will get in their way and fight, and there's only one entrance. They're also with the Devil too. If one of us are bad for some sort of reasons, our wings will turn black and we will have to stay in prison until we know who we are. If we escape went go to Hell, we have to stay there forever or we'll finally realize about our selves. The Fallen Angels doesn't even care about anything. All they do is fight with us. The one group from the Fallen Angels are EXO. They're the most fearful one in the Fallen Angels. I heard there's a group like them too on our side. Their name were BTS but I never ever saw them since I'm too busy with work. At night if we go out by ourselves, we'll be kidnapped and it makes God very furious. That's why we always have someone to go with us if we go out. Here at school class is up to 2 hours since we need to help with God. My family is God's messenger. We always have to stay by his side at all time. School ended and us Angels flew home and make ourselves proper for God.

"Oppa, unnie, Jeongmin are you ready?"
"I'm almost ready!" Jeongmin yelled.
"I am but Leo oppa is taking his time." Unnie came out.
"Appa oppa is taking too long!"
"I'll handle him. You guys go on."
"Ne appa."
"I'm finish noona." Jeongmin came out.
"Kay let's go." I said.

We went to the door which eomma is at.

"Oh Naeun, Y/N, Jeongmin where's Leo?"
"Taking too long. Appa said to go on." I said.
"Okay let's go. We must not let God wait any longer."

We went over to God's palace.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Lord."
"It's okay but where's Y/D/N and Leo?"
"Leo was taking too long so Y/D/N told us to go on."
"I see."
"Is there any message need to be given?"
"Ne there is. Naeun give this message to Jihun."
"Yes Lord."

She left and we were walking with God. I was a familiar figure far ahead. It was that same guy that wore the same red converse high.

"Good afternoon Lord." He said.
"Good afternoon to you too Namjoon."

So that's his name.

"So how are you?"
"I'm good. You?"
"I'm good thank you for asking." He smiled.

Then a message from unnie came.

"Lord Naeun was attacked by a Fallen Angel."
"Mwo? Tell this to the Knight Angels."
"Yes Lord."
"I'll lead you there. I'm also a Knight Angel."
"Thank you."

We flew to where the Knight Angels were at. Captain Jungkook saw me.

"Oh Y/N why are you here?" Captain Jungkook said.
"My sister, Naeun was attacked by a Fallen Angel. She said she's at the border."
"I see. Me and my six knights will handle it."
"Thank you Captain Jungkook."

They left and I pray for unnie to be safe. I flew back to God and continue to pray for unnie.

*Namjoon's POV*

Captain Jungkook took me, Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok to the border. There we saw a angel getting attack by one of the group of Fallen Angel, D.O.

"Come back Messenger Angel I want to play with you."
"Well I don't."
"It's too bad that you left on your own."
"I was giving a message to this one person on Earth!"
"Yeah yeah."

He came over and cross the border line to Heaven. We flew over there.

"Woah D.O you already in our territory. Either you come with us or leave."
"Do I seem to care? Ani"
"Either you go with us or leave."
"Oh I will leave after I finish defeating you guys, BTS."
"Go Naeun." I said.
"But-But-"
"Just go. Us knights can handle us."
"O-Okay..." She left.

Now we have to deal with D.O ourselves which might be easy.