Chapter 19

"Mwo?" Pallas asked surprisingly.
"I..." He hold my hand. "Love Elpis."

Everyone was surprised.

"I will allow that. Both of you guys have feelings for each other since when you were still Angels."
"Yes!" I hugged Perses.
"However Elpis is the 24th child of Nyx so treat her well."
"I will."
"Nyx, Crius, Eurybia what do you guys think?"
"Yes. I won't force her to. She already found her true love."
"We guess so. He's a bit the same from Nyx but different. Be careful with Perses."
"I know. I saw him break things a lot."
"Hera can you do the wedding for next month?"
"Ne." Hera smiled.

I put my hands into a V shape. "Oppa!" Perses put his head on my hands. We smiled. "We should just go by our Angel's name. I'm used to that." I nodded. We went back home and I went to my swing again. I took my shoes off there and walked to the top of the hill. I sat down and read my book.

*Namjoon's POV*

I smiled widely. "Well someone is happy and not on his couch all gloomy." I look down to the door.. I saw Kratos. "Hey." "Your friends are here. I was confused. I don't have any friends with any Gods until I saw them.

"Oh hyung! Jiminie! TaeTae! Jungkook!"
"Where's Hobi's?" Jin hyung asked.
"He's the main source of Hope to Y/N."
"Let's go over there then." Jungkook suggest.
"Fine with us hyungs. Let's go." Jimin put his elbow on Taehyung's shoulder.
"You really have no jams Jimin." I got down.

We head to Elpis's palace and we were greeted by Hypnos.

"What are you here for Perses? Elpis?"
"Ani. I wonder where is Hoseok."
"Second floor first door to your left."
"Thanks."

We went up there.

"Hyung it's us." Jungkook knocked on the door.
"Jungkook-ah?" Hoseok opened the door.
"Annyeong!"
"Yo." I said.

We all went to the garden.

"How's life?" Yoongi hyung asked/
"Fine."
"Everything back in Heaven is hard hyung." Jungkook said.
"Mianhae." Me and Hoseok apologized.
"Y'all know where Elpis is?"
"Didn't you checked her secret place Hemera?"
"I did but she's not there."
"Then she might be at her-"

A singing stopped Hoseok's words.

You're my chocolate, my sweetest chocolate
I really wanna have you
You're so sweet
I wanna have you, wanna have you

"Welp guess we have to follow her singing." We all followed Hoseok and Hemera. I noticed a pair of shoes by a swing. I took it and went back to the others. "Man so much flowers that they match Hobi and Jin." "I appreciate that Yoongi." Jin hyung blowed a hand kiss. I tapped on Jimin. "Is Jin hyung always like this?" "He was like this 4 years ago." I slowly nodded. The singing got louder and louder and we found her. "Elpis!" Hemera called her. Y/N stopped and look down at us. She ran down and she was barefoot alright. I put down her shoes. She wore her shoes and smiled. "Thanks Namjoon." I smiled back. "Unnie what do you need?" Hemera smiled and put a flower crown on her head. "A present from us sisters." "Thank you unnie!" She smiled with her head to the side. Her smile was warm which makes me all in love with her even more.