Black Hat Headcannons, oh my! (NSFW WARNING!!)

NSFW WARNING!!

So I drew some Headcannons of Black Hat! Some that I made up, and some from others so yeah I was really bored and I need to practice how to draw Black Hat-
I'm just fucking weird and a huge sinner so yeah, I'm a Fangirl too. These are only Headcannons and not truths. Know the difference.
Now I'll tell the Headcannons!

• I think he's sole kind of Mighty Demon, and has already lived for AGES. Meaning he also might have watched Flug grow up! Black Hat has seen a lot if things already, reason why he isn't scared of anything anymore. (Mine, inspired through stories)

• He has three tongues! One main and two hidden ones. He can decide when to show/use all of them, and since we only see one always, no one of the others knows about this, except Flug maybe. (Not all mine, just the last part)

• Ha has a blood fetish, meaning that he absolutely loves the taste of blood. Also, if he would experience the love with someone (what will never happen) he bites the lover just to taste their blood. They would have plenty of bite marks and scratches all over their body. Bonus: he would be VERY dominant and rough. He doesn't stop until they beg for mercy. He's the boss, they're the midget. Obey to the boss~ (Mine)

• What's hidden underneath his hats? My theory is that he's just hiding some hair! I think he doesn't like the way that hair looks, so he just hides it underneath his hat. (Mine, inspired through NobleSaray's Black Hat design with hair)

• Another headcannon that I also believe is that Black Hat wears a infinity amount of hats. Legend says that if he runs out of hats, the world ends. (By AkumaOfSpace)

• Now to the naughty part, oh my!~ He isn't something normal, right? So here yes, I believe he has more than one D, 4 to be exact. And they also don't look very normal - they look kinda like tentacles (êwê). He would have a big one, two small ones and a middle one. Just for your information (Mine)

Reason I added some Headcannons that are not mine is just that I also belive them! Because they absolutely make sense to me.

Goddammit I love this guy way too much it's crazy xD