HIGH FOR THIS

It was a healthy relationship , just two lesbians in love . They used to kiss , cuddle and just spend time with eachother . But ever since Maddy went to a trip to New York City . Everything changed , badly .

She doesn't kiss me on the mouth anymore .

When Maddy came back from New York City , she was going in for a kiss with Lia who only backed upped . Confused she asked her why . The words that came out kinda made Maddy pissed .

" it's more intimate then it should get "

She doesn't look at me in the eyes anymore .

She looked away not even staring at her for one minute .

When I wake up all alone thinking of your skin I remember, I remember what you told me .

We were in the car fighting when Maddy snapped at me

We're not lovers we're just strangers . With the same damn hunger to be touched , to be loved , to feel anything at all "

She doesn't call me anymore

Lia went on her contacts and pressed on Maddy's she was running late and needed a ride butmaddy never answered nor came home that day .

She's never listening

I miss the mornings with you laying in my bed

Lia and Maddy laid on the bed with Maddy wrapped in soft lingerie breathing peacefully . While Lia smiled .

I miss the memories replaying in my head .

Scattered Polaroids laid on the floor stepped on . Secretly those pictures still meant something to them .

The broken couple , still remained . Congratulations do they need a award? Probably not but still .

Just still .