I

¤WHAT YOU NEED¤

     ¤WHAT YOU NEED¤

CHAPTER ONE STRANGERS

- Maddy , born in a Christian household telling her parents she was lesbian was a problem , a horrible problem.

- Lia , questioning her sexuality often when she was 16 once she laid eyes on Maddy she knew at that instant she was lesbian .

- Maddy ,

" you're what ?! "

" I'm lesbian , dad "

" get out of my damn house ! "

--------

" pfft remember that one time you were all like wooo , I drank a lot of vodka chug chug chug "

My pale hands touched the sands , rolling my eyes in annoyance .

" you got me drunk Lia "

The Latina laid on the sand smiling .

" good thing I did ha ! "

The two lovers got their shit together and were spending time together at the beach . It was peaceful , quiet . Just quiet . Lia rested her head on the pale girl's shoulder , hearing the waves crash together while talking about memories and planning a future .

" let's get like one kid "

         " I don't know I kinda want two "

" hmm , I'll think about that then "

They were both on a ledge of a rock now . They saw the sun go down while the beauty of the darkness come . It was breathtaking , the sky was once so happy and now it's captured in pure darkness .

" wanna go home? "

" sure , it's getting late anyways "

Lia helped Maddy get up as they put their items in the bag they brought with them . Maddy looked back at the moon before turning away a bit dramatically.

Something was unsettling deep down in Maddy's heart , it wasn't Lia . It was something else and she was scared .

" babe ! Let's go! "

Lia shouted at the girl who was staring at nothing really .

" uh , yeah I'm coming "

She walked down the rocks before climbing in the black Cadillac . Breathing in the last bit of the ocean air she nodded .

" let's go home "

The noise of the Cadillac fighting its way out of the sand was the last thing you would hear before watching it drive off . Peacefully , driving away .

" I love you Maddy "

" I love you too Lia "

" So one last time I need to be the one who takes you home . "

-----------

( A/N ) I'm back and their story changed but trust me drama and shit will come anytime . Anyways for now y'all gotta let them be in peace till shit goes down . Which will probably be around chapter 3-6 ? .