bonus 2

100k reads I love you all feel kissed ❤️
+ accidentally written in the past tense

Jeongguk sighed loudly and walked over to Taehyung, taking the broken condom out of his hand.

"No we're not and how are you get the idea of getting parents from a jacket wait Taehyung you're confusing me stop." Jeongguk said and threw the condom in the bin.

"I was kidding calm your balls." Taehyung answered as he rolled his eyes at the younger.

"Should we go home?" Jeongguk asked while washing his hands.

All of the sudden Taehyung started to smirk.

Jeongguk knew that means nothing good. He dried his hands on the towel and gave the latter a questionable gaze.

"Something wrong?" He asked

"Remember what Jimin said?"

Jeongguk nodded and laid his head on his shoulder.

Jeongguk frowned as a smirk settled on Taehyung's face.

"No Sex in his bed."

Jeongguk frowned deeper and shook his head

"No, no sex in Jimin's bed that gross." Taehyung frowned and smirked again. He placed his hand on Jeongguk's chin as he pecked his lips quickly.

"You can top." He whispered in the latters ear. Jeongguk bit his lower lip as he looked at Taehyung.

"Okay but no sex in his bed!"

Taehyung merely nodded as he pressed a firm kiss on Jeongguk's mouth.

"Okay."

Before Taehyung could react he was lift up right of the ground, flipping over the counter. His hips knocking against the cold metal marble, it was mildly uncomfortable, but the heat of Jeongguk's arms around his waist was much to intoxicating for him to care. It was mildly embarrassing.

"Come on big boy show daddy what you got." Taehyung said in a teasing sound.

And before Taehyung could react Jeongguk's lips were on his, moving at them with desire.

"I suddenly don't feel like it anymore." Whispered Jeongguk as he broke the kiss, smirking at Taehyung.

And all what Taehyung wanted to do was giving Jeongguk a big slap on the face.

"Bitch come back and end this here!" Taehyung yelled pissed while Jeongguk went to fridge to look for something eatable.

"Nah man." He said and took out a yoghurt. "I didn't think Jimin would own yoghurt." He said in disbelief, because Jimin and his diet he really didn't though about Jimin owning yoghurt.

"It's just yoghurt, come here and end your job baby." Taehyung thought that he may could change the younger's mind with 'baby', "No hyung."

"Why not asshole." Taehyung asked more pissed than before. Jeongguk gave Taehyung a sweet smile as he put the spoon into his mouth, letting his tongue circling around the spoon and tasting the yoghurt. "I'm tired." He shrugged

Taehyung frowned his forehead and sulked. "You're an ass bitch."
Jeongguk laughed and stuck the spoon full of yoghurt in Taehyung's mouth. A bit of the yoghurt was at the corner of Taehyung's mouth so he humbly licked it away.

"I want more." Jeongguk fed Taehyung with his yoghurt and threw it away as Taehyung finished it. "I'm still hungry." Jeongguk groaned and puckered his lips. Taehyung leaded in and pressed a peck against Jeongguk lips.