XXIX +

terrible smut ahead

"Hey babe."

"Are you for real?" Jeongguk asked and giggled.

"Of course I am and now take off your clothes." Taehyung sang.

"Just take it off." Jeongguk sang along.

"Taehyung please you're in the living room if you want me come up."

"But you never had good telephone sex." Taehyung sounded disappointed.

"It's okay who needs phone sex when they can have real sex?" He asked as he unbutton his jeans.

"Okay one point for you but still play along baby you'll like it and if you're still not satisfied then we can actually have sex." Taehyung suggested.

"Sound like a plan alright what should I do daddy?" Jeongguk said, trying his best not to laugh.

"You need to take it serious at first." Taehyung sighed and pulled of his own his. "Palm your cock for me."

Jeongguk did as he was told, he put his phone on loudspeaker and laid it beside him and then palmed his dick through his boxers. "What now?" He asked.

"Imagine it's me who's palming you." Taehyung said with a raspy voice as he palmed himself through his own boxers imagining it would be the younger.

"I'm serious Tae come." Jeongguk said and continued to palm his growing hood.

Taehyung just chuckled.

"Take off you boxers." He demanded as he took of his own pants. Jeongguk quickly got lost of his boxers let him on the bed with only a shirt. "What now daddy?"

He could hear Taehyung groan. He found it ridiculous to have phone sex while the other is in the living room, but Jeongguk is too whipped for Taehyung, he would do everything.

"Stroke yourself baby." And he did. He stoke his growing member with one hand and with the other he played with his nipple.

Taehyung on the other hand used both hands while pleasing himself and if course thinking about the younger.

"Urgh ggukie you're so good." Taehyung groaned as he fisted his dick. Jeongguk let out a low moan as he continued with pleasing himself. "What now?" He groaned.

"Do you want it up to your ass?" Taehyung asked. "Yes yes please." Jeongguk begged and stroke his now hard dick. "In the first drawer is your baby blue dildo use it." Taehyung groaned as he demanded it. "It's a pity that I can't see it but fuck it."

Jeongguk meanwhile crawled to the drawer and took out his baby blue dildo it's one of his favourite toys, Taehyung bought it from Thailand just for his precious baby.

"What now?"

"Lube." Jeongguk looked in the second drawer and found lube. "Can I fuck me open?" He whispered in the phone, causing Taehyung to growl. "Yes."

Jeongguk was satisfied with the answer. He lubed his finger up and lied down on all fours. "Baby?" Taehyung asked into the phone. "Yes?"

"I want to hear you while you're fucking yourself on your fingers understand?"

"Yes." He moaned extra loudly.

Jeongguk stroke the first finger over his hole before pushing it in. He let out a deep moan. "I want you to come only on your fingers!"

"Fuck. yes. anything". He was so hard he would agreed to whatever Taehyung suggested.

He withdrew his finger a bit and pushed in three without hesitation. It still burned, but Jeongguk welcomed the stretch, he was shivering with the need to come and fuckfuckfuck why did he agreed to not touch himself again? He was pushing himself up, up and back against his finger shamelessly.

"I can hear you baby." Taehyung moaned.

Jeongguk would probably be ashamed of what for a needy bitch he is, but he could care less because he was to aroused.

"I need more." Jeongguk gasped into the mattress as he pushed his fingers harder and faster. "Taehyung please." He moaned shamelessly.

And Taehyung was too aroused and if he didn't want Jeongguk to have a good experience with phone sex then his dick would be in Jeongguk's ass since their began.

"Baby come for me okay?"

"You can do it right?"

"You're a good boy." Taehyung whispered in the phone as his own orgasm was near.

His fingers were thrusting against his prostate again and again and again. He was so sweaty, so hot, and Taehyung just kept whispering come for me, come for me, come for me, for me.

And he was so full, without warning, a single brush against his prostate too much and his body cramped and pleasure swallowed him. He lost it and he was coming, coming just for Taehyung. He could hear himself make a sound that sounded awfully like a sob mixed with a whiny moan, but he didn't care because his fingers were still inside him and he was still coming and coming and coming.

Taehyung merely stroke down and his sperm flow on the couch and his t-shirt. "Fuck." He moaned as his orgasm took him over, his mouth lightly apart, panting irregularly. "Fuck baby."

"Yes fuck." Jeongguk panted, breathlessly.

"Daddy come up." Jeongguk whined and lied on his back. Taehyung chuckled and looked at the couch.

"Firstly I have to clean the couch."

He could hear Jeongguk groaning.

"Hurry up." Suddenly Jeongguk remembered something. "I didn't use the dildo."

"You will trust me."

thank you everyone for reading nasty question, I really appreciate each comment and vote. I hope you enjoyed it and don't think that I'm a pervert bc I'm a pure child ofc. If you liked it then I'm sure I'll see you at my next story as well.

- see you soon <3
2018, 14th December
I'd like to apologise for these terrible namjoon "take it off" jokes, it's his past and he and we moved on.... I don't want to change it tho bc I learned and won't do it anymore I am sorry. Pls continue now I love everyone <3