Judgement day for the doctor

On a dark and stormy November day, all is calm and quiet. All that can be heard for miles around are the faint crackles of thunder and quick bolts of lightening that lit up the sky as if there was a light show going on in the upper atmosphere. In a town called Springdeer, all of the streets that entwine around each other are calm and quiet except for the whispers of street gangs that rule over the neighborhood, a house was a glow with the fire that consumed it... this was a normal thing that regularly happened around here and nobody really cared about it. Every week would bring a new disaster that would bare down on the town and bring tragedy to all in one way or another! People's lives would never really be the same again and this night was no exception, a bomb was planted on a family's Citroen and the people who had planted the bomb knew that this family was due to go on holiday anytime soon and waited for hours on end for the dad to switch on the engine and the family of 5's lives were all ended very abruptly! Suddenly... a whirring and whooshing sound came about... a blue box appeared as if it just came out of nowhere! A man stepped out dressed in a cloak and a large black bow tie. "Eurgh... this place is disgusting... my kind of place then!" he got a weird gadget out of his pocket and started scanning for life... nothing!

As he looked around, all was silent... everywhere he went... nothing! He walked to an abandoned building which was old and crumbling; "Anyone in here" he cried. Nothing! Absolute silence covered the walls. He went to investigate inside the derelict building and he could see what looked like a metallic figure just standing there with a cold look on it's face. He walked up to it and he thought to himself; "Well, I never! It's a Cyberman!" Suddenly the figure awoke and the doctor jumped back with a startled look on his face. The machine just stared into the doctor's eyes like he recognized him... "Do..Ct..Or" the machine muttered. "Yes, what do you want?" The doctor replied to the rusted figure. "You have awoken me and now that I am awake... you have awoken the army!" The cyberman's voice sounded almost cold and dark. "Huh, What do you mean, what is this tong-foolery in which you speak of?" The doctor was starting to get worried as his face dropped at the sight of one of his oldest enemies, staring him in the face! "What do you mean by army?" The doctor was getting increasingly worried and the cyberman could tell that from his facial expressions. Suddenly... the door of the derelict building swung open and a familiar enemy walked in... it was the daleks! "No... It can't be... You're... Working together?" The doctor asked with a shocked look to his face! "Yes doctor but it is not just us ... we have created an army of all of your previous enemies that you have hurt in one way or another!" The Dalek said as it approached the doctor and stared him in the face. The room started to glow as all of the doctor's previous villains came back to watch the death of the the greatest man in the history of the universe! Every villain was there... the zygons were there, the sontarans were there and many others; they had all come to see one thing... The doctor die!

Then suddenly, the room was filled with all of the doctor's greatest and most powerful enemies... even the master was there. Just as he thought his fate was decided; there was a huge explosion and then... the doctor was amazed to see rose and captain jack followed behind with all of his past companions. "Right... For the doctor, let's fight!" Rose commanded. Guns were being fired in each direction and a few deaths were counted but they were the doctor's enemies but just as they thought they had won... a dalek awoke again and shot the doctor right in the heart. "GET HIM TO THE TARDIS!!" Rose's voice became unbearably tearful. As they took him into the TARDIS, the regeneration started; his hands started to glow a fiery red... Rose and the other companions looked on in shock as his face became consumed with this fiery glow and the he was gone, the old doctor had regenerated into a fresh new face. "Where am I? Who are you?" The fresh face said. "We're your companions doctor!" but the tardis was in a strange predicament. It was hurtling towards a strange new planet... Boom! The tardis crashed!