stage 2! yumm.

...A day later.

I got better and I didn't have enough time the wedding was in 5 weeks as planned  before the whole fight happened and I needed to get them back together before that. otherwise the wedding would definitely not happen. this got me worried.  I needed to do something... and fast. within 3 weeks I have to get them back together so that the last 2 weeks they can finish the wedding preparations.

I went downstairs to have so e breakfast. I had some cornflakes and an apple. and then my mum dropped me at Bella's house.

Bella's POV.

I woke up and I brushed my teeth. as soon as I was done with that I ate some coco pops for breakfast and then I went outside to my back garden to play about when the doorbell rang and my mum went to answer it , she stood there for a while and then shut the door. I couldn't see who it was but it was probably just a friend of hers. I carried on with what I was doing and just then Lexi came running out as if she had something really important to talk about and was bursting to spill it.

so we both sat down on the grass with a ball and passing it back and forth to each other. while we both thought of the next stage of our plan. it was fun doing all this but really hard too, as we had to think of something... something that would work without them noticing that we were doing it and that to on purpose. we thought and we thought until I jumped up and said. so we need to get them to meet each other right! Lexi nodded her head curiously , soo Steve told me that they are going to the ice cream parlor tomorrow WITH john. we could go there with jen and sit beside them and maybe they will talk to each other.

Lexi's POV.

it was amazing I loved her plan too bad I didn't come up with it. either way I was glad. so let's go ask Jen now!

the next day...

she agreed and we headed of to the ice cream parlor. once we reached we went through the door and as to our expectation, sitting on a table were Steve , lily and john! we ran to them and sat next to them luckily there was enough seats. we looked back at jen pulling the most innocent face we could ever do. she sighed and came to the table and the only seat available was the one next to john. she sighed again and unwillingly sat down not once glancing at john as if he wasn't there. the waiter came and asked what we would like to have , john ordered for all of us "2 chocolate chips with sprinkles for Steve and Lexi , umm 2 vanilla with strawberry sauce for lily and myself, strawberry surprise also with sprinkles for Bella aaaaannnnd triple delight for jen...I...I mean what would you like jen" jen looked at him and she quietly said she will have it. Bella and I looked at each other and gave me a high five under the table.

we came home after saying our goodbye's and we were so full that we skipped our dinner. Bella and I went to my room, I flung myself on the bed and she fell onto the bean bags. I told her that our plan was successful. then she said 'our ... last time I remember I had came up with the plan and now you are acting as if you came up with it as well that's not fair you never give me any credit' we started to argue and that's when it struck me. that's it I screamed. Bella looked at me in a confused way. I told her the plan and we were on the same page. I told her to meet me at my house tomorrow...

thank you for reading and please like, comment and share this would really appreciate it and just want to let you know that there will be a juicy chapter next so yh hope you liked this

see you sooooooooon! xx