unexpected visit!

i hadn't thought about the plan that much. I guess it all depends on fate. I lay in bed hoping everything would go right. mum came in the room and started rubbing my head and said goodnight and kissed my forehead. she turned off the light and shut the door behind her. I couldn't sleep much that night, but I forced myself to.

the next day …

I was wide awake at 6:12 to be exact in the morning which usually does not happen and I take my sleep seriously. anyways I tiptoed out of my room and brushed mitt teeth had some breakfast and then sat down on the sofa to watch some cbeebies and my favourite show was on . tree fu Tom. I would get up and do the moves with him but I have to be quiet. time passed really slowly when you are expecting something or someone. 5 minutes later jen came down the stairs yawning and was literally gobs smacked when she saw me watching TV early in the morning. she asked me when I got up and I just replied about 6. she thought I was crazy but I guess I am. by now everyone was down stairs minding their own business and me . well I was still waiting for bella . what is taking her so long.

knock knock

I rushed towards the door but mum got there before me as she was in the room nearby. she opened the door and there stood.........

"hello".....

sorry I know it was way shorter than I expect it to be but I decided to do a cliff hanger... next chapter I promise will be better! and hopefully longer. thank you for reading uploading a new chapter very very soon due to this short one follow me on twitter for updates when I update my stories :) @wattarianapad please follow

like comment and share my story really appreciate it

thank you!

see you soooooooooooooonn!!  xxxx