📿 ┊ the smart one / ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉʳˢ

( comment on a starter / leave an emoji for that rp

( comment on a starter / leave an emoji for that rp. more rp prompts to be added later ! if you want to rp but don't like any of these, comment still && we can brainstorm one ! )

🌹; * she had one of her episodes. again. so what does agnella do? she runs away to the outskirts, to a field, where your anon finds her lying in the tall grass.

📿 ; * your muse wanted to see one of agnellas attempts at a ritual. so now you've got the candles out, the rug, the bowls, && the blood sacrifice - wait what? blood sacrifice? yeah, don't think that's what your anon was expecting.

💥; * your anon and agnella were just going out for coffee when she dropped her cup on the ground && began seizing. now, agnella isn't acting like herself. meaning she's trying to attack your anon with all her psychic might.

🚿; * she went into the bathroom an hour ago for a bath && hasn't made a sound ever since. so, your anon busts down the door finally && discovers her submerged under water, screaming. needless to say, your anon eventually yanks her out of the water to figure out what's going on.

💋; * tommy decided it would be good for the young avengers to host a party. which lead to a game of seven minutes in heaven being proposed && your anon && agnella get shoved in together.

🍻; * your anon && aggie we're feeling a bit stressed so why not hit up new jerseys bars all night long? may involve some dancing, some bad karaoke, run ins with criminals, && drunk crying. 

💢; * no one had the time to patch up your anon so agnella offered. now, she's got your anon sitting down, blabbering about how fighting && war are useless.

✨; * agnella has never been an easy sleeper. after tossing && turning for about two hours, she wakes up your anon, dragging them to the rooftop to watch the stars.

👙 ; * agnella && your anon go for a midnight swim together in a new jersey lake in the middle of nowhere. why? you tell me —.

🥞 ; * sunday morning and agnella is working her shift at a diner in new jersey when your anon stumbles in, to annoy her or to visit her or just to get pancakes.

⚔️ ; * agnella and your anon decide to spar together though agnella is more than hesitant to fight.

🛏 ; * sunlight is streaming through the window and onto agnellas face, setting the scene for her to wake up next to your anon, with no recollection of what happened last night. / * could have been a one night stand or your anon just crashing in her bed.

🌙 ; * after following agnella, your anon discovers that agnella has been sneaking out at night to do vigilante work on her own.

( new prompts added frequently so check back for new ones !! )