Chapter Ten

I stay awake not wanting to risk having another nightmare. The sun has fully risen when Ollie and Runa wake up, they are both annoyed that I didn't wake them up. Runa heats up leftover stew for breakfast. "Where should we go next?" I ask causing Ollie to look up at me and stop staring at his stew.

"I don't know" Runa says.

"Okay thank you for that helpful comment Runa" I tell her sarcastically.

"Why don't we stay here for awhile and rejuvenate?" Ollie suggests.

"I don't know, that seems a bit unproductive" I say frowning.

"I don't think that, we need to take time to figure out what to do and to possibly see what you guys can actually do, also there is a village close to here so we can stock up on our supplies." Ollie says.

"I agree with Ollie" Runa chimes in.

"I guess so" I say unconvinced.

"Then it's agreed" Ollie says.

"Yeah, if we're going to stay here for awhile I'm going to see if I can get more veggies out of the garden" I say.

"I'll help" Runa tells me.

"Okay, I'll go tend to the horses." Ollie says.

Runa and I end up having to weed the whole garden to uncover the rest of the vegetables. "So why didn't you wake me up last night?" Runa asks her voice full of concern.

"I just had a bad dream" I say.

"What 'bout?" Runa asks.

"It was about Ollie" I tell her.

"Ooh kinky" Runa says.

"God Runa you're so immature" I say.

"The fact you didn't deny it is making me curious" Runa says.

"It wasn't like that, it was a bad dream" I tell her.

"So you're saying the other type dream would be a good dream?" Runa asks.

"Obviously you are not capable of having a mature conversation so I'm not going to indulge you" I tell her.

"Okay fine how was the dream bad?" Runa asks. I explain the whole dream. "Woah" Runa says.

"Do you think it means anything?" I ask worriedly.

"Nah, I think it's just a stress nightmare Iris" Runa tells me soothingly.

"You're probably right" I say.

"I always am" Runa says smirking.

"Yeah of course, I forgot" I tell her.

We go back inside the shack and put the veggies on the table. "I'm going to find Ollie." I tell Runa. I find Ollie outside with the horses. "Hey, whatcha doing?" I ask.

"Just relaxing, I wasn't sure what else to do" Ollie says.

"That's understandable" I say.

"Did you and Runa clear out the rest of the garden?" he asks.

"Yeah, we got heaps of veggies but it would still be nice to have some other food" I tell him.

"Well we could head to a nearby village and buy some" Ollie suggests.

"How long would that take?" I ask.

"Only a few hours, we could also get some other things not just food" He tells me.