~FLASHBACK~

Important !!!

This takes place at where Eren and Mikasa are kids, and the reason will reveal why Eren became yandere over Mikasa.

The anime & manga already told you why Mikasa is overprotective as fu--*beep* for Eren.

Here we go !

>>>>>>>>><
Eren's PoV
Gahh ! Mikasa is so annoying !

I grumbled out loud, repositioning my shelve which was tugged by Mikasa, while sitting down under the big shady tree.

I looked up to the restricted sky which we can only see since trapped inside the walls.

I wonder.....

Will I be always trapped in here..?

"Eren !" Mikasa walked to me with a pouty face, "We should go ! Mom is calling for you !" She said, pulling my hand.

I huffed, escaping her hold then rubbed on the place she touched, "Don't touch me !" I hissed, walking back home without her.

>>>>>>>>>>
Mikasa's PoV
I stood there still shocked at his actions. Then, I regain my conscious, looking down bitterly, holding the hand that he slapped away.

I...should be used to this treatment....But I don't want to !

I looked up to the endless sky with determination.

I want Eren to accept me as a sister !

"Good !" I lightly hit my cheeks as an encouragement for myself, "Let's go !" I cheered, walking back home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eren's PoV
I scoop a spoon of soup and send it into my mouth.

"Hey mom." I called out to her.

She looked up from her plate with a curious stare, "Yes honey ?"

"Why is dad not home with us ?" I pout, poking my bread with a fork.

"Oh sweetie ! You know, our father is a busy man ! Right Mikasa ?" She turned to the black-haired smiling sweetly.

"O-oh, y-yes." She nodded, obviously not paying attention to out conversation.

Tch, stupid goodie-two-shoes.

"Mom~~" I whine, wailing my arms.

I noticed that Mikasa is smiling at me with her cute smile, I blushed but quickly shook my head regaining my posture.

You...shouldn't be my sister !

If you can make me feel like this......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thump !

Thump !

Thump !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Big thumping footsteps making loud waves of thumping sounds, furniture that was located in their original places started shaking and moving to other locations.