EREN'S ENDING [True Ending]

Mikasa's PoV
I smiled, kissing him again, and so we gone into a full-blown make out.

"Mikasa~" he whine in our kiss.

I stopped and looked at him.

"Now, will you let me kill him~? I'm twitching sooo hard now !" He whine, slashing the knife in the air.

Armint is a great friend and all but I should just give all my attention to Eren, since that's what Mother intended me to do after she passed.

I nodded, releasing him from my grip.

I can see him cowering over the poor terrified Armint who is shaking heavily while clutching the pole beside him.

"MIKASAAA !!! HOW COULD YOU ?!" Armint yelled at me.

I looked at him then at Eren, "Who do you think you are telling me what to do ?" I spat with an emotionless face.

"Now, your going to get it, Eren. Will you ?" I looked at my crazy boyfriend.

He nodded vigorously, tackling Armint whole stabbing relentlessly at his chest area.

I smiled, waving my hand at him. He looked at me then jumped off the brutally murdered Armint and into my hug.

"NEVER leave me okay ? Mika-chan~" He sang, smiling insanely, kissing my cheek.

I nodded blushing at the new nickname, "What's with the Mika-chan anyway..." I mutter, embarrassed.

He chuckle, nuzzling at my neck, "Because It's cute !" He exclaim, grinning with his bloody canine teeth.

I smiled, giggling, then kissed him again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And so, we continue this crazy relationship until now.

I gotten more jealous at the girls who talk with Eren. But he seems to notice that himself, so he just killed all of the girls who made me jealous.

And the weird thing is, I was very glad that they died, I was slowly losing my sanity.

But one thing I know for sure even when I'm insane, I wouldn't kill for love.

I mean, Eren always do that for me.

Even when we're fighting titans, Eren would go into Titan mode and kill off all the titans and 'accidentally' kill the male and female cadets that talk to me.

When, I'm pissed at something, he just know, and he, of course, destroy the source of it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And to anyone who is reading this.

You must have glance at my diary.

I advise you not to turn around.

Beware.

Eren is going to get you.

In

Any

Second~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay ! This is the first ending xD

Is this surprising ?

#plottwist

Next ending coming up soon !

ErIcA's OFFlinezZzZ