Plus One.... More Larry AU (MPreg)

Harry smiled over at his husband. He readjusted their daughter, Darcy, on his hip. Darcy, his beautiful princess, was a perfect mix of her fathers. Her curly hair was chestnut brown and feathery lite. Her left eye was a mirror image of Harry's and her right was purely blue.

She squealed as her oldest brother, William tried to steal her shoe. William had Harry's curls and mix matched eyes as well. His curls currently covered in a grey beanie. Harry smirked, lifting Darcy higher as she squealed in delight this time.

"Will, you little prankster, leave your sister alone. You know how fussy she gets," Harry scolded trying to hide his smirk.

"Devon! Get back here!" Louis yelled chasing after their wondering middle child. Harry chuckled as Louis caught Devon around the waist hauling him back to us. Harry smiled at a very tired looking Louis.

"Daddy Lou! You made me loose the pretty butterfly! I wanted to catch it for you," Devon pouted. Louis wiped Devon's feathery chestnut hair out of his mix matched eyes.

"I know, sweets, but you can't just run off like that," Louis told him sternly. Devon pouted more until he was distracted again. Oh how easily distracted this boy was! Harry thought.

"Swings!" Devon wiggled in Louis arms.

Louis moans in pain as he set Devon down allowing him to run to the swings. Harry's eyebrows came together. He was totally focused on the love of his life.

"Lou?" He murmured, as he set a wiggling Darcy down to chase after her brothers.

Louis shook his head holding his stomach. "Just a little stomach pain. Must be getting that flu that's going around. Just go make sure Devon doesn't run off again. I'll be right there."

Harry frowned. He couldn't help but worry about Louis. "You sure?"

Louis just nodded looking even more tired than he had before. Harry kissed his cheek before heading off toward the kids, yelling playfully.

Truth was that Louis wasn't okay. He was almost 95% sure he was pregnant, again. This was the second time since Darcy was born. Sadly the last pregnancy didn't go too well. He had miscarried at 6 months. It had only been 8 months since that day and Louis still cried in his sleep.

He was worried. What if this child didn't make it, too? What if he couldn't have anymore children. Louis knew Harry wanted a big family. What if Harry left him because he couldn't carry full term any longer? Louis wouldn't be able to handle that and just the thought of Harry leaving him made him want to break down.

Three days ago this had started. Three days of being sick in the morning and fine by the time Harry and the kids woke up. Three day of morning sickness. Three days of nonstop worrying for the child Louis wasn't even sure he carried.

"DADDY LOU!" Darcy waddled over to him giggling.

She broke Louis train of thought. She giggled and hid behind his leg as all three of the boys ran after her.

"Daddy Lou save me!" She squealed as Louis picked her up. Louis laughed as Harry led the boys.

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to hand over the princess," Harry had deepen his voice and pretended to be serious, making all three kids giggle.

"Yeah," the boys chorused.

"Don't do it, Daddy Lou!" Darcy giggled clutching onto Louis shirt with her tiny fists.

Louis puffed up his chest. "I'm sorry but I can't allow you to take the princess! I am king and I'll do anything to keep the princess safe," He puffed out.