Chapter 3(Stormy)

"Arghh," a moan silently slips from my lips as my body burned. Oh, gosh. I was being burned alive. I wanted to go in style. Flipping my hair at some Blue guard, guy or girl I'm not sexist, and stabbing them to death. As an arrow pierces the air, embedding itself into my heart. But no, I must be burned alive. Really, was it too much to ask for? My side screams in agony at that thought, heating faster than I ever imagined possible.

"Mmmm," my body somehow decided without my consent, to let whomever is burning me alive know my discomfort with the situation again. My back arches as the heat seeps through my core at a burning rate, bringing along pain as it goes. A high pitch scream pierces the air and it takes me a minute to realize that it's my mouth screaming with my body.

"I'm not leaving her!" a male voice shouts breaking through the haze that the burning trapped me in.

"You have to. Can't you see what you're doing to her. That's all you, and your stupid power. Either get it in check or leave!" a girl's voice joins his flaming with passion.

"I. Won't. Leave," stubbornness rang in his tone. If I didn't feel as if I was submerged in a pool of lava, I would have cheered his refusal to obey orders. Anyone who stands up to authority is amazing in my book.

"Get the boys," the girls voice holds the same stubborn ring, but laced with authority. At her order a loud thump rings through the room, making the air particles around my face vibrate. The breeze feels so good in contrast with my hot skin. Have I ever felt this hot in my life? No, when I got sick I became cold. The sound reminds me faintly of when the angel dude stormed through the door of my classroom. Right before my world evolved only of pitch blackness for who knows how long. My lips part as the high-pitched sound of a hyena's cries fill the room. It sounds terrible, undignified. It takes me a few seconds to realize it is my own voice. Followed instantaneously by the smacking sound of a fist connecting with someone's flesh.

"Oomph."

"Grab his limbs."

"Get him!"

"If I get punched, I will gut you later."

The voices float into my head. Pounding to the beat of my heart as they start the beginnings of a hellish headache. Just shut up! Shut up! Shut up, you stupid idiots! The sounds of their chants grow louder, making the heat from my body compete with the banging of a war drum in my head.

'Let go of me!!!" a man's voice screams. It kind of sounds like the one from my black world that I just escaped from. The one that told me to hold on. Except this time, the man sounds desperate, insane. Not compassionate or loving, but mean.

"You know I can't man. You would do the same for me," another male responds to the first scream. Carrying the love that the first one lacked. Screams followed, getting quieter with time, and probably distance. Soon the room is a deathly silence. Broken by the rough, labored breaths puffing out of my body. Sometime during their scuffle, I stopped screaming. The silence seeps into my head and calms the storm the ruckus the men created in my head. No matter where you go, or if you're being burned from the inside out. The male species will always be able to make your situation worse. The only reason I get migraines is because of them, or at least this one. Suddenly, a familiar icy cold seeps through my veins. Like the presents of the men in here before caused the fire inside my body and the cold was now coming in to replace and restore it.