O N E

Twice Mina was involved in a dating rumor with GOT7's Bambam. So for few weeks Twice was in a hiatus. Obviously Mina and Bambam were just friends since both of them were born in 1997.

(At Twice dorm)

Chaeyoung went to Mina's room (Mina shared a room with Nayeon, Jihyo and Sana)

"Unnie, you're really not dating him, right?" asked Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was the first one to know about the rumor.

"No, we're just friends! nothing more than that" Mina then burst into tears. Chaeyoung looked at Mina. Then the other members came to the room and approached Mina to comfort her.

"It's okay Mina-ya. It's normal for celebrities like us will get involved in these kind of situations" said Jeongyeon.

"You know that me and Tzuyu were once involved in scandalous too" said Nayeon

"Mina-ya, stopped crying will you?" Sana hugged Mina. Among the 3 Japanese girls, Mina is the closest with Sana.

*Managers came into the dorm*

"For the time being, do not upload any pictures on instagram and also don't do any vlive. Okay?" Managers instructed. They all nodded.

"Do we have any schedules?" Nayeon asked

"At the moment no but after two weeks yes. Make sure you all just stay at home" replied one of the managers

"What's going to happen to us?" sighed Jeongyeon

"Jihyo unnie also hurt her leg.." Dahyun also sighed

"Caaaa!! let's just stop reading the articles and comments..let's do something else!" said Nayeon

"Yeahh you guys are forbidden to use the internet. We need to comfort Mina as well" said Jeongyeon, she then glanced to Chaeyoung

"What?" Chaeyoung mouthed to Jeongyeon

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked as she mouthed to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung shrugged. Chaeyoung went to her room (she shared a room with Dahyun and Tzuyu). She couldn't help but taking out her phone, she went to the instagram and vlive, there were so many comments talking bad about Mina, but of course ONCE also gave some comforting words for Mina.

"This hurts me a lot. I don't want unnie to suffer. I shouldn't be jealous at times like this. They are just friends. I should encourage her" Chaeyoung mumbled to herself. She threw her face down to her pillow.

Mina on the other hand, still crying. Luckily Sana and Tzuyu were still comforting her.

"It'll be okay Mina-ya, of course it won't go away that fast.. we have to wait at least 2 weeks for the rumor to settle down" said Sana

"Yeah Sana unnie is right" said Tzuyu

"Don't think about it okay?" Sana patted Mina's back. Mina nodded. After a while, Mina felt better and she suddenly thought of Chaeyoung, the one she loves. Well, the twice members know about the relationship between Mina and Chaeyoung. Although they are not official but the members know that both of them have feelings for each other.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Mina called Chaeyoung as she entered Chaeyoung's room.

"Oh unnie" Chaeyoung responded, she looked down from her bed.

Mina went to the top of the bunk bed, where Chaeyoung's bed it. "Chaeyoung-ah, can I sleep with you?" said Mina with her puffy eyes.

"Okay unnie, come here" it was a good thing that Chaeyoung didn't ignore Mina at that time

Mina was laying facing Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung caressed Mina's cheek.

"You know I love you, right?" Mina said before she went to sleep.

"I know unnie" Chaeyoung kissed Mina's forehead and she slept afterwards.

--- To be continued ---